everyone that has ever owned brainwavz m2 please answer this question for me
Mar 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 7
They are compatible with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack  (which your ipod has). They seemed to be pretty well built so I would say they would last a while if you don't abuse them.

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #3 of 7
Is there any reason why it wouldn't? I'd assume that since it has a standard 3.5 mm plug, it would work with pretty much anything with a compatible jack... I don't own one, though, so I can't comment on durability, but those metal shells sure look sturdy...

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:54 AM Post #4 of 7
Is there any reason why it wouldn't? I'd assume that since it has a standard 3.5 mm plug, it would work with pretty much anything with a compatible jack... I don't own one, though, so I can't comment on durability, but those metal shells sure look sturdy...

They could be high impedance phones in need of an external amp. But they aren't.

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #5 of 7

They could be high impedance phones in need of an external amp. But they aren't.

I suppose, but give that they're sold/manufactured(?) by a company called mp4nation, I would say that's pretty much a given...

Mar 10, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #6 of 7
they will work great with an Ipod. my weak smartphone powers them sufficiently so an ipod will do very well with them. they are very sensitive, very bassy, and durable.

Mar 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #7 of 7
They work perfectly fine with an iPod. I use them while walking around school and at the gym as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back