1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

everybody is selling their A900s?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by donaldekelly, May 25, 2005.
Next

Last
  1. donaldekelly Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by headphones for sale list

FS: A900's xxxxx Today 09:50 AM

FS/FT: Audio Technica A900 xxxxxx Today 09:49 AM

FS: Brand new Sony MDR-SA5000, Audio Technica A900

What is with all the people selling the A900s? Did something better come out? Everyone going to canalphones?

I just bought some and think they are great!

Any clue?

2. donaldekelly Contributor
    Or maybe everyone is buying used A900s that have been for sale for weeks now?

3. Bleed
    Im asking the same thing [​IMG]. when i was looking for mine, there was none on the F/S forums lol.

4. kramer5150
    They do seem to hold their resale value pretty well... So certainly folks are not losing out much by selling. I think the lowest Ive ever seen them was ~$130 on ebay for a ~1 month old pair.

As long as audiocubes is the only seller, at $200 they will continue to hold their value.

Garrett

5. aerius
    Quote:

Originally Posted by donaldekelly
    What is with all the people selling the A900s? Did something better come out?

They were hit with a negative publicity campaign as part of a plot by the Illuminati to corner the headphone market.

6. Superbaldguy
    I'm keeping mine! [​IMG]

7. fr4c
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
    They were hit with a negative publicity campaign as part of a plot by the Illuminati to corner the headphone market.

ah yes! and soon they will reveal the Illuminati Diamond, branded on every single pair of headphones!

8. stevieo Contributor
    it could be they are all upgrading to leatherheads.

9. bangraman Contributor
    Perhaps there are just 10 or so ATH-A900's in existence at Head-Fi. They just pass from one owner to another as they upgrade [​IMG] I wonder who's got mine now?

10. psyco1
    I'm not selling mine, as I'm very satisfied with them. Illuminati be damned. [​IMG]

11. philodox Contributor
    Illuminati at your service! [​IMG]

12. riffer
    Conspiracies aside,

I will be keeping mine.

13. apnk
    Besides the a900's, I also noticed many sa5000's being sold .

14. james__bean
    I'm keeping both my SA5000's and my A900's. [​IMG]

15. PrototypeX2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
    ah yes! and soon they will reveal the Illuminati Diamond, branded on every single pair of headphones!

That would seriously look very cool.
    [​IMG]
    And with my little photoshop work [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next

Last