Every Brand you know!
Dec 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

JPCF98

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to find out about more headphone brands. Here are the ones I already know of, Audio-Technica, AKG, Denon, Grado, and Sennheiser. I couldn't find a list of them, so let's make one. Post the names of all the brands you know of.

Dec 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #2 of 6
Fostex, Sony, STAX, JVC, Jays, Shure, Koss, Bose, V-moda, Ultimate Ear, Creative Aurvana, JH Audio, Unique Melody, Beyerdynamic, V-sonic, Hippo, Brainwavz, Aiaiai, Audeze, Aurisonics, Earsonic, Etymotic, HiFiman, Yuin, Audiofly, Westone, Philips, TDK, Skullcandy, MEElectronics, Phiaton, Allessandro, Pioneer & Bower and Wilkins.

Can only think of those brands off the top of my head atm. 

Dec 29, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Fostex, Sony, STAX, JVC, Jays, Shure, Koss, Bose, V-moda, Ultimate Ear, Creative Aurvana, JH Audio, Unique Melody, Beyerdynamic, V-sonic, Hippo, Brainwavz, Aiaiai, Audeze, Aurisonics, Earsonic, Etymotic, HiFiman, Yuin, Audiofly, Westone, Philips, TDK, Skullcandy, MEElectronics, Phiaton, Allessandro, Pioneer & Bower and Wilkins.

Can only think of those brands off the top of my head atm. 

WOW. How about a top three too?

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:37 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
I'm looking to find out about more headphone brands. Here are the ones I already know of, Audio-Technica, AKG, Denon, Grado, and Sennheiser. I couldn't find a list of them, so let's make one. Post the names of all the brands you know of.

Go to the "Head Gear" tab at the top of this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back