ever received a different item from what you bought?
Mar 10, 2005 at 2:18 PM Post #16 of 20
The Sports Authority (of all places) had a sale on Etymotic ER6's last year for ~$60 or so, so I bit. They sent me a hands-free earbud/mic adapter for a Palm phone (of all things!) worth around $3!

Thankfully I got my refund pretty easily, but no ER6's.

Mar 10, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #17 of 20
I ordered a DMC Mixing Finals VHS Video and received a top-of-the-range Technics Scratch Mixer!!!

Shame they billed my Visa for the Mixer and not the Video
rolleyes.gif

I called them and told them about the mistake and they were very sorry... Anyway, I told them that I was going to use it for the weekend!

They said that was fine, so long as I sent it back in A1 condition...

So, that weekend I did some of my best mixing ever!!!
cool.gif

Mar 10, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
i ordered a pair of K-Swiss sneakers off Foot Locker and they somehow managed to ship me one with size 13 and one 10.5

LOL What the heck, that's pretty messed up.

Mar 11, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #20 of 20
I ordered a car alarm setup from JC Whitney +3 relays. After an eternity in shipping, I got the alarm and 3 12V probes instead. I checked the item numbers and discovered that they were one number different. I was billed for 3 parts at $5 each, got 3 extreemly useful probes valued at $60 each. Kept one and gave the others to family. I was so peeved at the time in shipping that I decided I would keep them... or have to wait as long x2 to get the relays. Instead went to a parts store and got them for $3.99 each the next day! I use the probe every time I install a car stereo or try to find a wire. Worth every cent of the $60.... I think of JC every time I use it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back