Ever get in an argument with a loser/Bose Lover? (read! funny link!)
Jun 28, 2001 at 12:06 AM Post #18 of 37
Well, boredom IS always an excuse
wink.gif

However, I think I can add something to your analysis. Most of the time, salespeople and management will:
a) Write intelligently (sorta) and coherently, with generally good grammar and spelling.

b) Mention that they work for <company>.

This leads me to believe that (if our friend works for Bose at all, which he may not since he seemed to like Yamaha too) our friend is probably a low-echelon engineering, tech-support, or maybe marketing (non-customer-contact position). Take your pick.

Jun 28, 2001 at 1:09 AM Post #21 of 37
ROFL! Boy, the American educational system is doing a fine job, isn't it?. Nashman probably graduated from an accredited high school, which was paid for by hard-earned tax dollars. Scary sh@*! As a society, we are in DEEP, DEEP trouble.
frown.gif

My favorite Bose slogan:
"No highs....no lows.......must be Bose."
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2001 at 1:13 AM Post #22 of 37
ROFL dosen't quite describe me... ROFLMAO maybe...
biggrin.gif

And to hear that from someone at the front lines of what passes for an educational system in the good old USA...

I'll have to remember that slogan...

Jun 28, 2001 at 1:30 AM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Nashman is from Canada

Well, based solely on his writing "style", he would have no trouble passing for a U.S. graduate!
And I thought Canadiens followed more of a European approach to education (as in, students learn something as basic as reading and writing by the 3rd or 4th grade)............I guess such close proximity to the U.S. has its drawbacks, huh?
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2001 at 2:52 AM Post #26 of 37
Good idea... Maybe send him to a country currently experiencing a rebel insurrection, wearing the "Dilbert Red Cross" symbol (target) on his back? [kinda like a Dilbert strip I saw a while ago]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back