Ever get in an argument with a loser/Bose Lover? (read! funny link!)
Jun 27, 2001 at 8:19 PM Post #2 of 37
ROFL!!!

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:22 PM Post #3 of 37
Oh dear god! How old is he, four?
tongue.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 37
Oww, my brain hurts from trying to read that drivel... I'm pretty sure I felt a few brain cells dying!
eek.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:30 PM Post #6 of 37
Dhwilkon, it's funny, though, ain't it? Like watching wrestling! laugh *AT* it! And besides, it gets better. read the whole thing...including my conclusion at the bottom...

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:32 PM Post #7 of 37
Looking by that discussion tells me that Nashman may work for Bose (or a large retailer that sells Bose - and he gets paid a big commission from that company)! heheh...

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:35 PM Post #8 of 37
Yup, that's exactly what I put in my reply....

And he's obsessed about some sucky ass $400 Yamaha Cavit computer multimedia system. there's a few big threads about that in the forums too.....

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:36 PM Post #9 of 37
If that's the average level of intelligence of Bose employees, how the hell do they even put together a functioning speaker?

And I actually enjoy watching wrestling, BTW. Hehe, of course I'm highly entertained by many stupid things... such as the prattle from that Bose guy!
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:37 PM Post #10 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Oww, my brain hurts from trying to read that drivel... I'm pretty sure I felt a few brain cells dying!
eek.gif

wou, u to?
wink.gif

IMO, the only thing Bose ever did well was their headphones. I mean, they sound like crap (especially for the price) but they are the most comfortable headphones I've ever had the pleasure of putting on my head. I mean, those things were so comfortable you'd almost want to wear them even when you're not listening to music! Quite a suprise since they don't look any different from a cheap-ass pair of Panasonics or something. Must have been the pads.

Jun 27, 2001 at 9:05 PM Post #12 of 37
If nashman ever so much as THINKS about posting here I hope Jude will ban his arse to a distant, rapidly-accelerating comet, that returns every five trillion years. It's hard enough to read those threads, but the thought of having to read MORE of them makes me want to retire to a steel/concrete box with my Etys, Cmoy, and Nomad Jukebox. (IMHO, the Jukebox is not too bad for a portable, so long as the MP3s are >256kbps then it's pretty good. But then again, I've never heard a PJB, so who knows)

Jun 27, 2001 at 9:24 PM Post #15 of 37
Yup. My patience stems from this annoying emotion called "empathy" that causes me to want to help poor, deluded losers who are happily letting themselves get ripped off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back