European Head-Fi Community invites members, needs crew and are on the way with an european event
Aug 2, 2009 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
Greetings Head-Fi community members

Summer is well on its way and I finally have time to kick this off properly:

The European Head-Fi Community is a group started earlier this year to promote inter-European Head-Fi community meetings, events and generally social things between the many Head-Fi members around Europa and bordering areas. Our American, Asian, middle-eastern and Australian friends etc. are of course more than welcome to events!

There is a few things you should know:
  1. If you are not already a EHC member but live in Europa or bordering areas join today!
  2. If you know someone that is not a member but should be, please tell them - vendors etc. are more than welcome!
  3. We are currently planning an event for 2010:
    1. Amsterdam, a German location or maybe London.
    2. BUT we need a local crew to handle some of the planning and at this stage that may well determine the site for the first event so if you think it would be a great idea a live ether place please look here
    3. We are planning to invite vendors and hope for them to pay the majority of the costs - if you know an vendor or have a wish look here
    4. We are planning to have little or no entrance fee - Hotel rooms, food and transport is a big enough cost for most of us!
  4. We need people for crew both for planning events, to help out here and there with small things and to drive the effort further. Contact Gamerphile for more.

Hope to see you all soon!
European Head-Fi Community

Aug 2, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #3 of 5
I wouldn't be able to help much from here, but might be able to make it over.
smily_headphones1.gif
Please let us know when and where it will be well in advance - it would be nice to lock in one of the low airfares we have now. I've been planning to visit Europe again and this sounds like a great reason to go.

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:04 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you choose London then I'm sure myself and many of my fellow British Head-Fiers would be willing to help.

Well join up and get in the thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't be able to help much from here, but might be able to make it over.
smily_headphones1.gif
Please let us know when and where it will be well in advance - it would be nice to lock in one of the low airfares we have now. I've been planning to visit Europe again and this sounds like a great reason to go.

We will - as soon as we can locking on a location all the rest will come crashing...

Aug 3, 2009 at 2:36 PM Post #5 of 5
Gamerphile. Great to see you taking up the lead!
smile.gif

Hopefully a local crew (London, Amsterdam, Germany, ..) can be put together, so the rest of the planning can take place. I am not located in the close area, but still may be able to help out.

Heading over to the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back