Eurodance 1990-1999
Jan 8, 2022 at 1:37 PM Post #33 of 73
90's kpop, club music was pretty much Eurodance beats. Kpop was heavily influenced by Eurodance, particularly the way rapping is expressed. Kpop's male vocal rapping and female chorus is heavily influenced by Eurodance. It's so frequent, it's practically a genre. Producers of golden age of kpop were probably Eurodance fans, or it was a popular club music genre back then.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #39 of 73
90's kpop, club music was pretty much Eurodance beats. Kpop was heavily influenced by Eurodance, particularly the way rapping is expressed. Kpop's male vocal rapping and female chorus is heavily influenced by Eurodance. It's so frequent, it's practically a genre. Producers of golden age of kpop were probably Eurodance fans, or it was a popular club music genre back then.

When did this come out? It’s indeed very similar to Eurobeat.

Jan 8, 2022 at 10:02 PM Post #42 of 73
Already posted yesterday mate🥱😉😅… thanks anyway 🤟

Same song. But different versions. :)

Magol79's was the international video, whereas mine was the Euro/Belgian version... I think. :thinking:

Jan 8, 2022 at 10:07 PM Post #43 of 73
Nice additions made recently, thanks @ADUHF, @Magol79 and @SilverEars

The Eurodance/Eurobeat was a short-lived story, but hey, it was cool enough to have it remembered

4 shure. I used to listen to alot of these tunes on Flash FM, and some other British radio stations that streamed their broadcasts on the web.

Jan 9, 2022 at 12:27 PM Post #44 of 73
When did this come out? It’s indeed very similar to Eurobeat.
In the 90's like all Eurodance stuff. I found the kpop rapping different from rappers from the US, and then when I ran into Eurodance stuff, it made sense they were rapping Eurodance style. I see so much Eurodance sound with 90's kpop that it can't be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back