EuroCircuits PCB manufacturer
Sep 21, 2004 at 9:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

guzzler

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all. Just a quick note for anyone in Europe (or anywhere for that matter), that this PCB manufacturer:

www.thepcbshop.com

is the dog's bollards! Received some boards from them today, really high quality, very reasonable prices, and they've just upgraded their facilities. Subjectively, I thought the boards they supplied were of a higher quality than the ones Imagineering printed: the solder mask seemed a lot more consistent and even throughout. This is for the USB DAC board, btw, so the traces are very thin on that. Added to that, it's cheaper and in the EU you don't get smacked by import tax 2 months (damn FedEx, should be shot)after the parcel has been delivered, and you're on to a winner.

Give their online calculator a shot, and I'm sure you'll like it

g

Sep 22, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #3 of 9
Thanks for the info, Guzzler and 00940. Internet shops in Europe for cheap and/or high quality pcbs are definitely welcome.

Sep 22, 2004 at 2:51 PM Post #4 of 9
00940, do you know if etronics are able to answer questions in English? I'm really interested in the DAC-board they have on their homepage (I have the parts, I just need the board and etching it myself is very complicated for me), but unfortunately I can't read or write French
frown.gif

/U.

Sep 22, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzzler
dog's bollards!

Dog's WHAT?? I know the stuff that we say in the states must sound weird, but this one made me laugh until I hurt!

-Drew

Sep 22, 2004 at 9:19 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by drewd
Dog's WHAT?? I know the stuff that we say in the states must sound weird, but this one made me laugh until I hurt!

-Drew

haha, I wondered if anyone would pick that one up
smily_headphones1.gif
It's just a stupid thing put in to avoid offending peoples sensibilities
smily_headphones1.gif

g

Users who are viewing this thread

Back