Eufonika (Valve amps from Poland)
Jan 27, 2022 at 6:34 PM Post #321 of 1,388
I should dig out AKG K240DF from the cupboard and listen again with H16M - there is something nice about these vintage headphones :)
I agree you should.

You know, very high impedance nowadays is a must....some kind of faction....there are people that say it is the best even without listening other options.

I always follow my ears and only my ears. Everything else, I reaaly don't care.

My hifi system is (almost) perfect to me but to others it can be horrible.

Feb 8, 2022 at 4:50 PM Post #323 of 1,388
Got a new knob today and want to share it with you guys :smile_phones:

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_223723.jpg
    IMG_20220208_223723.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Feb 9, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #324 of 1,388
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with info regarding the H5 and would like to know how it compares to the darkvoice 336se?
I’ll be using it with HD6xx
Sorry I haven't heard the latter but all I can say from having owned the H7 with HD580 and HD650, and still owning the H5M, is I stopped trying different amps once I got them (well I only wanted to go up the upgrade path within Eufonika hence the change to H5M). I did have the LD 3, 4 and 4SE before these and sold them as soon as I got the H7.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #328 of 1,388
what kvik said or just reach Weislaw directly at his etsy email. One of the few guys who take the trouble to create a link - just for you at an agreed discount price for your specs - to place the order. That's a proper custom job.

Feb 18, 2022 at 2:51 PM Post #329 of 1,388
hi all,

this is my 1st post on here. i bought the H22m about 6 months ago and i`ve been using it a fair bit. i`ve not done any tube rolling so far. i`ve been using it with hd650 headphones, roon nucleus+ and cambridge audio azur 851n media player. the sound i`ve been getting is just so good! the sound out of the hd650`s is the best i`ve heard them. i was wondering if anyone has used the hd800 headphones with the H22m and if its another step up in sound quality. i`m not overly that experienced with headphone set ups. another question i`d like to ask is, do headphone cables make a difference too. i know interconnect cables make a difference as i`ve experienced this for myself but i do read conflicting views about headphone cables. just wanted to get peoples thoughts on this. many thanks.

Feb 18, 2022 at 3:17 PM Post #330 of 1,388
hi all,

this is my 1st post on here. i bought the H22m about 6 months ago and i`ve been using it a fair bit. i`ve not done any tube rolling so far. i`ve been using it with hd650 headphones, roon nucleus+ and cambridge audio azur 851n media player. the sound i`ve been getting is just so good! the sound out of the hd650`s is the best i`ve heard them. i was wondering if anyone has used the hd800 headphones with the H22m and if its another step up in sound quality. i`m not overly that experienced with headphone set ups. another question i`d like to ask is, do headphone cables make a difference too. i know interconnect cables make a difference as i`ve experienced this for myself but i do read conflicting views about headphone cables. just wanted to get peoples thoughts on this. many thanks.
Good:) i think hd650 apart from quality difference to hd800 is totally different style of sound. if You like smooth warner sound hd800 may not be to Your liking.

And heasohone cables matter. The stock one for hd 600/650 is not good. If You like warner sound go for copper cable, if want more air and clarity go for silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back