Eufonika (Valve amps from Poland)
Nov 20, 2021 at 1:31 PM Post #271 of 1,388
The last two years there has been a black friday discount on Eufonika amps, it might worth looking out for a good deal this year as well. And just for the sake of clarity, Wieslaw hasn't indicated anything, I am just guessing.

Nov 22, 2021 at 3:14 PM Post #272 of 1,388
The last two years there has been a black friday discount on Eufonika amps, it might worth looking out for a good deal this year as well. And just for the sake of clarity, Wieslaw hasn't indicated anything, I am just guessing.
Was this typically indicated on his website in the past? I know he also sells and post specials on ebay/etsy as well from time to time. I'm impressed with the H5 - I wouldn't mind trying some of the higher end models in the near future.

Dec 24, 2021 at 9:46 AM Post #274 of 1,388
My yearly update of this tube amp thread has this time produced an Eufonika collage+list, which I thought I would share here as well. This is not an official or authoritative list, it is just what I have been able to gather from various sources.

Eufonika List.png

Eufonika Collage 1.jpg
Eufonika Collage 2.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #275 of 1,388
My yearly update of this tube amp thread has this time produced an Eufonika collage+list, which I thought I would share here as well. This is not an official or authoritative list, it is just what I have been able to gather from various sources.

Eufonika List.png
Eufonika Collage 1.jpgEufonika Collage 2.jpg

Great list! Have had my Eufonika H4 for nearly two years and really like it with my higher impedance headphones.
Wieslaw builds some great headphone amplifiers at a very reasonable price.

Happy Holidays! 😊

Dec 24, 2021 at 9:59 AM Post #276 of 1,388
My yearly update of this tube amp thread has this time produced an Eufonika collage+list, which I thought I would share here as well.
This is really informative! Nice work, kvik. Wieslaw should put it on his website. :wink:
I’m still in the honeymoon phase with my H5 Miflex (that’s mine in the picture), and I listen to it at least four hours a day. It’s perfect with my ZMF Aeolus and HD8XX headphones. Couldn’t be happier!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #277 of 1,388

Really helpful. It is easy to get lost withball those types and that explains everything

Jan 6, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #281 of 1,388
Jan 6, 2022 at 1:30 PM Post #283 of 1,388
Yes she's a beauty. I like the lighter colour wood what is it, just untreated or a lighter stain/varnish?
I guess it's a clear varnish and the wood is oak.

Jan 9, 2022 at 12:56 PM Post #285 of 1,388
Yes she's a beauty. I like the lighter colour wood what is it, just untreated or a lighter stain/varnish?
I am actually not sure, just ordered the H5 on Etsy after messaging back and forth with Wieslaw about my Headphones and the right amp. I was actually thinking about getting the Feliks echo mk2, but i loved the aesthetic of the Eufonika amps and the price was very good. Guess I will try some tubes next month.

congratulations. That's a very pleasing set up. Love the stacking over another gem, the SA1.
So what's has been your experience like, love to hear your review!
Cheers
I am actually very happy. I've been trying the H5 with my Atticus - super smooth, kinda bloomy, I like it with very atmospheric indie rock or jazz/instrumental. My Beyer DT 880 (250 Ohm) got some much needed bass love, although the "beyer peak" is noticeable anyway. My favorite combination right now is the H5 with the LCD 2.0 PF. The H5 gives a wider soundstage, I think, the bass is very smooth, not tight, kinda loose, which I find wonderful, especially with jazz compositions that tend to have a darker tone. You quickly forget the headphones and the amp and just listen to the music. I will do more extensive tests in the next few days and also experiment with the pads that I have here. So far I've just been impressed - I love my Singxer, but it is currently only switched on in combination with my Rögnir. I don't know whether it is the joy of something new or if it is simply the "tube magic" described by many, but I am happy every time I start a music session and the small LED jumps to green :).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back