EU Head-Fi Meet in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or Germany?
Apr 11, 2005 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

smuh

500+ Head-Fier
Hi guys!

I think it is time for (another) head-fi meet here in Europe, more precisely in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or Germany.

The questions are: Who is interested? And who would be willing to host it?

Please consider this as an interest check only. Everything else, e.g. date,place should be placed in a new thread with the voting option…

If we could gather up 5-10 (better) 8 people, then I could host the meet. My apartment is quite small so I could only host it, if we stay below 8/10 people. I would suggest a date in September-December. Maybe late summer (September) , so we could have a bbq on my terrace.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh btw. I live in Duisburg (Oberhausen) close to border of the Netherlands and Venlo
smily_headphones1.gif

smuh

Apr 11, 2005 at 10:41 PM Post #7 of 28
It's been some time since the last mainland European meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Depending on the date and location, I'd be very interested.

Apr 12, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #8 of 28
I think 10 people at my place are really the limit
smily_headphones1.gif
Otherwise it is not going to be very comfortable for us, but on the other hand, it could be very very cosy
smily_headphones1.gif

Let´s wait and see how many people are interested and how many would be willing to come to my place and are able to show up on that specific day.

I guess mattigol might also be interested (and he doesn´t live far away).

back to work
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 11:59 AM Post #10 of 28
Sounds very interesting
smily_headphones1.gif

Germany, Sat, Sep 10, day - 1 day before my birthday
smily_headphones1.gif

I might have another place for the meet... Just have to ask my mum
tongue.gif
We might have a "catering"-service there as well
tongue.gif

There should be enough place for at least 20-25

Apr 19, 2005 at 6:51 PM Post #11 of 28
Nope, guess we´ll have to find another place for the headroom tour. My apartment is definatly too small... I´m still up for a smaller meet at my place
smily_headphones1.gif

Anybody else who would host the headroom meet?

Apr 19, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #12 of 28
Date has changed!!

Headroom tour now on Sun, Sep 4.

Apr 28, 2005 at 5:15 PM Post #14 of 28
Anybody who has enough room to host the headroom meeting on 4th of september?
I´m still going to arrange a meet at my place, but unfortunately my apartment is too small for a the headroom meet or any other bigger meeting!

Apr 30, 2005 at 2:36 PM Post #15 of 28
*sniff* *whine* Why, oh why? *sigh* Well, ok... I mean, good idea, thanks for the invitation and everything, and I'd really like to come and so on - but does it really have to be that date (and/or location), when there's the IFA in Berlin at the same time? This might also be worth a thought for HeadRoom, btw - holding an event in Berlin during IFA time to me would seem like one of the best opportunities to catch the attention of their target clientel ever...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back