Error updating FS post
Jul 11, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #2 of 10
After entering "Edit Details" and making changes to title & text I get the message Done, but with errors on page. The page doesn't update.

Gaah... can't edit FS forum list section details ...What. +1 when the f is huddler going to learn to test before releasing broken s... Regression testing of basic form functionality is not rocket science.

Also, it shows ship to/etc in WTB... Bug as well (showing FS options for WTB?) or for indicating where you want it?

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #5 of 10
A ticket's been filed, and as soon as I have more information, I'll post it here.

Thanks Joe.
please don't forget to ask them how this made it to production and what they intend to do about it in the future (so it doesn't happen again)...and sound angry. Like they wouldn't try to not give you your data back if you decided to move the forums elsewhere, not that you have :wink:

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #10 of 10
:mad: huddler huddler huddler... bump... neither editing nor posting new ads is working from opera...

>Your classifieds have been posted. Click Here to see all your open classified listings.

that, still displays all the closed and open ones (and it's sorted by relevance, whaaat?), and the just edited one is not bumped to the top. Why would you possibly do that instead of redirecting to the FS ad that was just edited or created? WHY WHY WHY ???

%$*@*$&*@ I'm just lost for words at the quality and 'wise' design decisions...

on the bright side, I guess it (posting and editing FS ads) works in FF now... Even editing the in code mode lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back