ERLKöNIG SOLD OUT - Limited Edition to come
Apr 27, 2020 at 9:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24
EK_sold-out.jpeg

The Erlkönig is now officially sold out!

For the final chapter of this outstanding masterpiece we created a beautiful Limited Edition which is about to be released in June 2020.

Stay tuned

Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Apr 27, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #2 of 24
Can't wait to see what's next! Guess I'll not be asking for a review unit to borrow. :wink:

Apr 27, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #3 of 24
Yeah, really curious how you guys are going to top this one.

Looking forward to it!

Apr 27, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #5 of 24

The Erlkönig is now officially sold out!

For the final chapter of this outstanding masterpiece we created a beautiful Limited Edition which is about to be released in June 2020.

Stay tuned
Aham, how can an IEM be sold out? I mean, it’s not like a ticket for a concert where there are limited seats that are sold out like in a venue, or am I missing something here?

Apr 27, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #6 of 24
Aham, how can an IEM be sold out? I mean, it’s not like a ticket for a concert where there are limited seats that are sold out like in a venue, or am I missing something here?
Stopped production?

Apr 27, 2020 at 12:21 PM Post #7 of 24
I believe another member said they make them in specific batches. So if their latest batch ran out, they would be out if inventory. And with their announcement, it sounds like there will only be one more batch made.

Apr 27, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #8 of 24
Stopped production?
I believe another member said they make them in specific batches. So if their latest batch ran out, they would be out if inventory. And with their announcement, it sounds like there will only be one more batch made.
Here is my guess: Soon they will introduce a new IEM that costs only 1k or 2k more. But hey, it will be bought :)

Apr 27, 2020 at 1:20 PM Post #9 of 24
Here is my guess: Soon they will introduce a new IEM that costs only 1k or 2k more. But hey, it will be bought :)
It’s not much of a guess they’ve already states they’re releasing a limited edition of it to close the Erlkönig era?

Apr 27, 2020 at 1:35 PM Post #10 of 24
It’s not much of a guess they’ve already states they’re releasing a limited edition of it to close the Erlkönig era?
Yeah, but after the limited edition (that will be pricey, because „limited“) there will be a „normal“ new IEM. And why not. They have to deliver. And they do soundwise and their built is great. BUT their price policy isn’t. But it’s useless to discuss this any longer. It is what it is.

Apr 27, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #11 of 24
Yeah, but after the limited edition (that will be pricey, because „limited“) there will be a „normal“ new IEM. And why not. They have to deliver. And they do soundwise and their built is great. BUT their price policy isn’t. But it’s useless to discuss this any longer. It is what it is.
It hasn’t been announced yet but I’ve been told they’ll be priced the same as the current Erl. Might be wrong though

Apr 27, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #12 of 24
The Erlkonig is the best IEM I have ever heard. Looking forward to see what's next in store. :)

Apr 28, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #13 of 24
I want the next edition to be in solid gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back