Eric Bana's "Love the Beast"
Mar 4, 2009 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

cash68

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone else really pumped about this movie?

Apple - Movie Trailers - Love the Beast

I think it looks great! Really excited about it, he seems like a real guy, not some fancy pants actor. Also, he actually enjoys working on his car, instead of just buying something fancy and capable.

Mar 4, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #4 of 8
Yeah, really hitting home with me. My car isn't wrecked... but it's pretty beat right now. The rust is getting bad. So now I either have to try to fix it all... and repaint it... or sell it and get another one, then swap parts.

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:50 AM Post #5 of 8
yup Eric Bana is one down to earth Aussie.

He used to be a comedian. Bet you guys didn't know that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else really pumped about this movie?

Apple - Movie Trailers - Love the Beast

I think it looks great! Really excited about it, he seems like a real guy, not some fancy pants actor. Also, he actually enjoys working on his car, instead of just buying something fancy and capable.

I can't wait for this film.

Eric Bana still owns all of the cars he has ever bought. This includes his first car, a 1974 Ford coupe that he restored and then crashed in a road rally a few years back.

Check out some of Eric Bana's comedy work before he became a fancy hollywood star. His character, Peter (pronounced Poider), is what we Aussies would call a bogan.

Mar 4, 2009 at 11:31 AM Post #8 of 8
I will definitely have to see this. I couldn't imagine a more Aussie movie. I'm surprised no-one has done anything like this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back