Ergonomic perfection? Yes, at a price. The Linum "Super Balanced" cable
Nov 30, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #92 of 119
Quite a long time since May 2016 and still no sign of this cable? Nothing on your website

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #93 of 119
Gonna be fun waiting for a SuperBax with 4.4mm TRRRS Pentaconn ^^

deadhorse.gif

Dec 7, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #96 of 119
Was looking at this cable for use with my Noble K10 CIEMs and I was wondering if anyone had compared this to any of the Toxic cable range (preferably Hydra and Silver Window) as I think getting a lighter cable would be great for comfort! 

Dec 8, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #97 of 119
Was looking at this cable for use with my Noble K10 CIEMs and I was wondering if anyone had compared this to any of the Toxic cable range (preferably Hydra and Silver Window) as I think getting a lighter cable would be great for comfort! 

The normal linum bax cable is 1.5ohm and that could impact the bass response on some (c)iems compared to some of the more sturdy copper/silver/hybrid cables that will have less impedance.

The linum super bax that will come out soon are just 2 bax cables merged together in one, so I suspect the impedance will be halved to 0.75ohm

But nothing currently on the market beats the ergonomics of the linum cable period so if ergonomics are a major factor definitely try it out

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #98 of 119
The normal linum bax cable is 1.5ohm and that could impact the bass response on some (c)iems compared to some of the more sturdy copper/silver/hybrid cables that will have less impedance.

The linum super bax that will come out soon are just 2 bax cables merged together in one, so I suspect the impedance will be halved to 0.75ohm

But nothing currently on the market beats the ergonomics of the linum cable period so if ergonomics are a major factor definitely try it out

Well I currently have a Toxic Cables Hydra 18 which is equivalent to 4 21awg cables so it is quite thick but it sounds great. Ideally I would like to not change the sound to much but better ergonomics would be great :)

Dec 11, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #99 of 119
  Hi there

Thank you for your continued interest, we appreciate it!

We will have some news out before Christmas holidays..

Cheers

You don't have long now! C'mon, let's hear something :)

Dec 11, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #100 of 119

You don't have long now! C'mon, let's hear something :)

+1 to that. Seems like they are over a year overdue for release now 
blink.gif

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #101 of 119
@Linum  time is fast leading up to holidays here in the UK! So where is this magical holiday announcement you have for us all? :wink:

Dec 14, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #102 of 119
Dec 14, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #103 of 119
Well, Linum going to be showcasing SuperBax, both mmcx and 2pin, at Portable Audio Festival 2016 this weekend (12/17-12/18, Booth B1-14) in Tokyo:

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #104 of 119
Hi guys

As twister6 shows, we are one step closer, yet still need some work done. Aiming for the best, no compromises are made. We need the last bits of testing and manufacturing planning to fall into place before we know exact release date. You will hear more next week :).

Cheers

Dec 15, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #105 of 119
Hi guys

As twister6 shows, we are one step closer, yet still need some work done. Aiming for the best, no compromises are made. We need the last bits of testing and manufacturing planning to fall into place before we know exact release date. You will hear more next week :).

Cheers

Are you going to be offering different lengths? I am only average height but even then there is no way 127cm will reach from my pocket to my ears without pulling every time I get my phone out. I normally go for around 140-150cm as the perfect length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back