ER6i Impressions
Oct 7, 2007 at 6:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

noinimod

100+ Head-Fier
Finally received my package yesterday, spent 1-2 for casual listening. All i can say is they are soo good. Separation is great and clarity is just astounding. One thing kinda irritates me though: the microphonics.. that just destroys the great experience i have with these IEMs, i don't really find the bass to be that lacking, but more lean as some people have described. hehe.

Oct 7, 2007 at 6:39 AM Post #2 of 7
Try wearing them over your ears. Not only do they stay in place better, but microphonics are reduced.

Oct 7, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #5 of 7
I bought the super.fi 3 for use at the gym. I was concerned that the ER6i would not hold up as well as the super.fi would because of the way that they are made. All I can say after comparing the two is that the super.fi will only be used at the gym. In my opinion the 6i is clearly better than the super.fi 3.

Oct 7, 2007 at 12:27 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBreaHead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't remember whether a clip comes in the packaging, but the Ety clip does a good job of securing the cords to your clothing and reducing microphonics.

Yeah, it does. Yes, just clip the headphones to your shirt and it should eliminate at least 95% of the microphonics, if not all.

Oct 7, 2007 at 12:29 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Deal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought the super.fi 3 for use at the gym. I was concerned that the ER6i would not hold up as well as the super.fi would because of the way that they are made. All I can say after comparing the two is that the super.fi will only be used at the gym. In my opinion the 6i is clearly better than the super.fi 3.

I can agree with you on that they are clearly better, but on some songs the Super.fi 3's shine way better than the Ety's (Speaking of accoustic mainly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back