ER6 driven by iPod shuffle?
Feb 19, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbelyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll second that. I just took my G2 shuffle out of the package last night and loaded it up. I was suprised to find that the sound was better than expected. I had lost hope in my ER-6's as I found them to bright. I even had custom molds made. The molds helped tremendously but still left me with a sound from my unamped 4G 20 Gig and PSP that I didn't like. I had to feed them with an amp where I could control the sound with different chips.

When I used them with the G2 Shuffle it was sound I wanted. I'm thinking that this will become my travel rig as carrying a full size ipod, amp and cans just became cumbersome on plains and airport checkpoints.

This is good news as I'm debating whether to get the ER6 or ER4P to use w/ my 2G Shuffle-- you may have just saved me $100!

Feb 19, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #17 of 18
The G1 shuffle has more than enough juice to drive the ER6. It gets to levels too loud to listen to before it can get louder and distort. I would guess the G2 shuffle will be fine too. I love this combo, it gets better and better. The more I listen to it, the more I love it.

Feb 19, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #18 of 18
What kind of music do you listen to on your Shuffle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back