EQu not working in iOS 7
Sep 22, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #2 of 7
Thought it saw an update for that. Check it out.

Sep 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #4 of 7
Ditto when I checked it and that was after the update ran! I rarely use it as I prefer Equalizer, especially now.....

Sep 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #5 of 7
Updated my iPad to the current EQu app on 9/22 and still saw crashing with iOS7.  It also took several times before the update would even take place.  It continually wanted me to repurchase the app.  I believe it finally behaved as expected after closing all open apps, including the Apps Store app, and then restarting App Store and starting over.

Sep 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #6 of 7
So I got it to work in iOS7 but it's not inspiring confidence. If I continue to launch the program over and over it eventually starts and plays music. Sometimes that's on the first press and sometimes on the seventh. Can't find a pattern to it.

So I tried Equalizer as a replacement. It seems to have built in cross fade that can not be adjusted or turned off. That makes it useless to me.

Sep 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #7 of 7
Totally agree on the crossfade in Equalizer.  There is a slider for the crossfade in the updated app, but I could not get the slider to work on the iPad.  It does work on the iPhone, however.  I think it is a bug.  (Sorry for the OT, but I had to chime in on the silliness of crossfade.)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back