EP630 vs EP830
Sep 20, 2009 at 1:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tom1l21

New Head-Fier
I am a big fan of vocal trance and used to own the EP630. I lost them and am looking for a new set. The price for the 830 is the same and I am wondering what the difference is. I really liked the bass on the 630, is the 830 lacking in comparison? Any other recommendations for good trance Earphones (is that what these are classified as?) that are under $100?

Sep 20, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #4 of 5
Try NuForce NE-6 - priced at $40 (Amazon) and it should be a very noticeable upgrade from EP-630. You will still get a good bass response, but with a good mid and treble that are missing from EP-630.

Sep 24, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try NuForce NE-6 - priced at $40 (Amazon) and it should be a very noticeable upgrade from EP-630. You will still get a good bass response, but with a good mid and treble that are missing from EP-630.

Decided to go with the NE-7M because of the microphone. With my comply foam tips, these sound absolutely phenomenal!!! Especially for the price, you can't beat it. Sounds great on my blackberry tour, sure it'd sound better on an mp3 player or computer.

I love to listen to trance and these have fantastic bass response that is not muddy whatsoever (v-moda freq...yuckkkk!!!). I used to think my ep-630 were good but these surpass them in all categories. Comes with 3 sets of silicon and one set of foam olive tips along with a nice pvc (looks like fake leather) bag with a self-locking top (think of a pocketbook without that little metal knob that criss crosses). Cord is a bit of hard plastic and not that sticky rubber kind. I'll see if I can come up with some more thoughts. Feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back