EP212 Review - Dirt Cheap, HiFi quality. Better believe it
Nov 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #16 of 31
Ah, ok, well in that case I apologise. You are a GOOD PERSON. The world needs more of them and less of me.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyboy71 

So, you bought 15 pairs, write a great sounding review then 9 hours later offer to sell them? Nice.

Hey, wanna trade for a JH-3A when they come out?  I mistakenly paid Jerry upfront for 86 of them back in 2003 and am now having to sell a vital organ each week to feed my 12 children. I hear they're really good though, so am willing to do you a special price of $2000 per unit.

I think you got me all wrong buddy  anyway i can afford buying 15 pairs of sub 10$ earbuds and give away ONE pair for a community that gave me much more over time...

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #19 of 31

Quote:
Ah, ok, well in that case I apologise. You are a GOOD PERSON. The world needs more of them and less of me.

Its ok
wink.gif
lol  Its only because i am canadian... everybody knows canadians are all good people right ?  

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #21 of 31
So i was looking on amazon to pick up a pair of these since another cheap pair is always good to have around the house with 3 kids
smily_headphones1.gif
and um i found this
http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Sistem-3040-16GB-Player/dp/B001LQ7T5Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288816405&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Like seriously a 100 dollar 16 gig mp3 player with TWO outputs......first of all I've never seen a player with dual outputs, FM radio and movie playback, and third of all its not bad looking aside from the fact that the outputs are horizontal left and right :/ not exactly pocket friendly but hey ...not to mention the player Comes with 2 pairs of the headphones and has a speaker built in as well .... someone restrain me from buying one my wallet has been hurt enough lately

Anyone find a us dealer that sells these headphones tho?

Nov 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #22 of 31
Crap! lol not bad :p if i was not a apple whore... 

Nov 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM Post #23 of 31

That player looks sexy. Wonder how the SQ is like. If it could match a clip+ or a fuze, i think they might have a winner if they do a little bit more promotion around this forums.
Quote:
So i was looking on amazon to pick up a pair of these since another cheap pair is always good to have around the house with 3 kids
smily_headphones1.gif
and um i found this
http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Sistem-3040-16GB-Player/dp/B001LQ7T5Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288816405&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Like seriously a 100 dollar 16 gig mp3 player with TWO outputs......first of all I've never seen a player with dual outputs, FM radio and movie playback, and third of all its not bad looking aside from the fact that the outputs are horizontal left and right :/ not exactly pocket friendly but hey ...not to mention the player Comes with 2 pairs of the headphones and has a speaker built in as well .... someone restrain me from buying one my wallet has been hurt enough lately

Anyone find a us dealer that sells these headphones tho?

Nov 4, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #24 of 31
energy sistem is a spanish electronics company that usualy rebadges china crap generic mp3/mp4 players for sale in supermarkets and malls. they might pop out a gold nugget once in a while, but most of their products are basicly generic chinese electronics.

they have their own android tablet which is kind of cute but of questionable quality and even a portable freeview (DVB-T) capable player.
http://www.energysistem.com/es-es/web/productos

Nov 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #26 of 31

Wow, haven't seen those classics in a long time - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4319

They do look a like but hard to say if they are the same ...

Nov 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #27 of 31
As Aevum said, "Energy Sistem" isn't a brand, but just some random guys that slap their label on some generic Chinese OEM phone. Of course the drivers might be differently tuned, but the housing, tips, and build quality is horrible on the ones I have - not to mention the sound quality, which is the worst I ever heard, bar none. So I would assume those "Energy Sistem" use some better drivers than the regular OEM versions.

Nov 4, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #28 of 31

As Aevum said, "Energy Sistem" isn't a brand, but just some random guys that slap their label on some generic Chinese OEM phone. Of course the drivers might be differently tuned, but the housing, tips, and build quality is horrible on the ones I have - not to mention the sound quality, which is the worst I ever heard, bar none. So I would assume those "Energy Sistem" use some better drivers than the regular OEM versions.

I am pretty sure they dont even sound close to the energy. And the energy are ultra solid
smily_headphones1.gif
i think the chineese got the plans of about 95% of the drivers/case in the world... In other words they got all the ingrédient... They just need to get it right to make a fantastic recipe. I think energy got it right

Nov 4, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #29 of 31
I would love to give them a shot. Somehow I don't think somebody would spend 6 years on Head-Fi just to turf some cheap IEMs. Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.
smily_headphones1.gif

Been looking for a cheap IEM with decent build quality since I found half my Woodees...and then found the other bud 2 feet away, hopelessly dismembered.

Nov 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #30 of 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back