Entry level YUIN released: PK3 Group buy
Dec 3, 2007 at 10:45 AM Post #256 of 279
I couldn't wait any longer, so i ordered some PK2
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #259 of 279
Since you guys are Chinese and Chinese New Year is coming on February 7th to celebrate such a important day I'am expecting another PK2 group buy like last year anything less will be a great disapointment so don't disappoint me since I'am Chinese too
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM Post #260 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilofLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since you guys are Chinese and Chinese New Year is coming on February 7th to celebrate such a important day I'am expecting another PK2 group buy like last year anything less will be a great disapointment so don't disappoint me since I'am Chinese too
biggrin.gif

No surprise you're a Chinese when you know the New Year day in China
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm not Chinese but that's also my country's New Year day.

I wonder why there isn't any group-buy yet ?
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM Post #263 of 279
is there going to be, or could there be a pk3 group buy soon? I know people are anticipating a chinese new year pk1 group buy, but if anyone is interested and if possible I think a pk3 group but would also be appreciated, especially since I just checked the price and they are now $50, were they always this price? I remember them being $35 + $3 S&H last time I checked and the group buy was $25 w/S&H, was the $35 price a sale back at the last group buy?

(the pk3 I got in October had an issue where the cord came out from the spot where it meets the jack, exposing the copper wire, I crazy glued it and that worked up til now but it came out last night and wouldn't go back in, and electircal tape makes the cord stick out longer and doesn't work too well.)

Is that a normal issue for the pk3 or did I just get one that had that issue?

Feb 8, 2008 at 1:53 AM Post #269 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Chinese New Year groupbuy: VSONIC R02PRO IEM

Head-Direct.com

Any pics or reviews?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back