Entry level YUIN released: PK3 Group buy
Oct 7, 2007 at 8:49 AM Post #196 of 279
Has it been sent out yet? I am getting sick of waiting and additionally you declined to give those who have to wait an extra 10 days free express postage?? Not cool man

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #198 of 279
My friend ordered them for me on 9/27, but we still haven't heard news or received a reply even though the money from paypal when through. If I don't received them within the next 2 days or so, I might have to contact the sponsor to see whats wrong. =/

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #199 of 279
Relax. I ordered a pair two weeks ago via group buy (my 4th order with Fang), and there were some supply issues, so mine haven't arrived yet either. But Fang assures me they are coming soon. Fang is completely honest, so please give him a chance to get everyone their PK3s. For $25, they are well worth the wait (they are well worth $38 too, but we all got a nice break).

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #200 of 279
well, the main reason that I'm worried is b/c my friend said he hasnt received a reply at all neither about receiving the money even though paypal went through, nor when there was gonna be a delay.

Oct 8, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #201 of 279
I am sure Fang will handle it. He does eventually reply via email, even if not right away. And if Fang has the money via Paypal, your friend will get his PK3s. Again, he's never ripped anyone off.

Oct 8, 2007 at 8:07 PM Post #202 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaGreatAzn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, the main reason that I'm worried is b/c my friend said he hasnt received a reply at all neither about receiving the money even though paypal went through, nor when there was gonna be a delay.

Today is the first day after the national day holiday week in China. The PK3s are shipped from China today or tomorrow. It will take five to seven days to fly to the other side of the earth and arrive USA. Then all the orders will be shipped.

There are too many people join the group buy that we can not reply everybody. We do apologize for that. I am very sure all the orders will be shipped next week.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 8, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #203 of 279
I am thoroughly enjoying my PK3s as my new portable rig, they are just fantastic little buds. My PK2s are now mostly used for bedside relaxing. The PK3 is just a real budget gem, now I'm thinking of giving a PK1 a go to complete the collection
wink.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 12:42 PM Post #204 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Today is the first day after the national day holiday week in China. The PK3s are shipped from China today or tomorrow. It will take five to seven days to fly to the other side of the earth and arrive USA. Then all the orders will be shipped.

There are too many people join the group buy that we can not reply everybody. We do apologize for that. I am very sure all the orders will be shipped next week.

Thanks for the update!

Oct 11, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #206 of 279
still not here yet, but im less worried now after hearing your comments

Oct 12, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #207 of 279
Okay so it's just a few days until the expected arrival date (15th) and I haven't received a PayPal notification.

The PK3s are still set to be shipped on the 15th, right? Please tell me they haven't been postponed yet again
frown.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #208 of 279
OMG Nankai
NankaiS said 10th to send out and 15th to receive. this is ridiculous..!!!!!
My product has not been sent out despite waiting 1 month +
freaking hell

Oct 12, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #209 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the update! I'm in no hurry to get my 'phones, but I am still curious
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #210 of 279
I hope they be here in 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back