Entry Level Southern California Mini-Meet Interest Check
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022 at 6:43 PM Post #31 of 36
Ooh, the 10th would definitely be bad for me. That'd be right in the midst of final preparations for our show on the following weekend. :slight_frown:

Sep 25, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #33 of 36
I am kind of curious. I listen mainly through speakers. I've been pretty happy headphone-wise with the discontinued Sony MDR-7509 for many years, but a friend who got some at the same time had his cord disintegrate. So it seems like a good idea to check out potential replacements. Did this meet-up happen yet?

Sep 26, 2022 at 12:51 PM Post #34 of 36
I am kind of curious. I listen mainly through speakers. I've been pretty happy headphone-wise with the discontinued Sony MDR-7509 for many years, but a friend who got some at the same time had his cord disintegrate. So it seems like a good idea to check out potential replacements. Did this meet-up happen yet?

It did not.

Sep 26, 2022 at 12:53 PM Post #35 of 36
Sep 26, 2022 at 11:34 PM Post #36 of 36
There was no real agreement on a time to meet up, especially since SoCal CanJam was happening. If there are enough interested parties, we can work on trying to set a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back