Entertaining the idea of canalphones or clip-on's
May 12, 2005 at 5:36 AM Post #16 of 19
I'll let you demo my Er4 when I pick you up from the bus next week, and I'm pretty sure that they're close to what you're looking for. The only other cans I can see being better suited to the task would be the Shure E4, or the Super.fi. I'd try to demo as many of the canlas as you can in Detroit, and go from there.

May 12, 2005 at 12:27 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2
On the other hand, as jjcha has mentioned, definitely check out the UE Super.Fi series and e4c.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Mac
The only other cans I can see being better suited to the task would be the Shure E4, or the Super.fi.

I doubt there will be any Super.Fi's are the Detroit meet, but I'm sure there will be an E4C. Quote:

I'll let you demo my Er4 when I pick you up from the bus next week, and I'm pretty sure that they're close to what you're looking for.

Cool, I look forward to listening. I had a limited listen to them at the Waterloo meet, but I don't think I had them inserted properly. Do you have the P or the S? Quote:

I'd try to demo as many of the canlas as you can in Detroit, and go from there.

That is the plan.
cool.gif

May 13, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
I doubt there will be any Super.Fi's are the Detroit meet, but I'm sure there will be an E4C.Cool, I look forward to listening. I had a limited listen to them at the Waterloo meet, but I don't think I had them inserted properly. Do you have the P or the S?That is the plan.
cool.gif

I've got the 4s, and I'll make sure that you get a good seal. Proper insertion and a nice fresh set of foamies will make sure of that.

Doubt that there will be some super.fi buds, but there may be, and if so, I'd like a listen as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back