Entering the 37th hour.... Feeling weird.
May 25, 2003 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Flasken

Exhibit A in the case FOR a legal drinking age.
I've been up for 36 hours now.. and that night 36 hours ago I only got 3 hours sleep...

In the 36 hours I have done the following things:

worked for 10
wandered around in copenhagen for 2
Seen Matrix Reloaded for 2
Been in a club for 4
Done homework for about 3 (still doing it)

I can't remember where the rest of those 36 hours went.. Not because I was drunk.. The mind just ****s up when it doesn't get any sleep, I guess.

confused.gif

feeling weird

May 25, 2003 at 5:28 PM Post #5 of 34
hey I once read about this radio host who decided to stay awake for a whole week!! He became insane. His personality changed entirely and he never got normal again.

I'm feeling a bit crazy right now....

May 25, 2003 at 5:49 PM Post #6 of 34
Try and go for the record!

May 25, 2003 at 7:38 PM Post #9 of 34
Flasken, Go drink like 5 redbulls or something. You gotta beat the 50 mark.
-Mag

May 25, 2003 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
36? That's nothing. I hit 50 in December.
cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah I did 40 hours, maybe more, about two weeks ago and only got about 4 hours of sleep before that. I don't think I would go insane if I tried to stay awake for a week, I think I would just fall asleep. There's no way I can keep my eyes open that long.

Heh, good luck Flasken. Go for the record
wink.gif

May 25, 2003 at 7:44 PM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
Flasken, Go drink like 5 redbulls or something. You gotta beat the 50 mark.
-Mag

Right now I'm feeling totally fresh.. The sleepiness comes in 1-hour periods filled with dizzyness and the feeling of having a tire sitting on the head.

I could easily hit the 50-hour mark... But I have school tomorrow 'I 'eighty!! I have to get up in 9 hours, and I could really use that eight hour sleep aye 'aighty!!

But I have homewWROK that I have to do first so I will probably be tired as hell tomorrow. (you know, hell's really tired)

May 25, 2003 at 8:29 PM Post #12 of 34
seemes that sound throwing drivers in 0 distance from our ears challanges sanity, in the long run.

May 25, 2003 at 8:38 PM Post #13 of 34
I can't even believe how tired I was at 50 hours. I'd quit caffeine at about the 40 mark, and it wore off somewhere around 45 I'd say. At 50 I literally had to keep walking or I could have fallen asleep standing up.
eek.gif

Since then I haven't gone over 36, though I have been right around 36 between 5 and 10 times.
frown.gif

I really should quit procrastinating.
rolleyes.gif

May 25, 2003 at 8:45 PM Post #14 of 34
I get this strange feeling somtimes... That everything I look at seems really tiny... It's very creepy...

Whereever I turn me head it looks like I'm looking through a binoculars backwards..I have it right now and it's driving me crazY!!! I can't even hit the right keys on my keenord!! sei?

I'm going to bed now ... 41 hours... Personal record!!! NIGHT!

May 25, 2003 at 8:52 PM Post #15 of 34
I've got some serious problems with sleep myself I really need to get checked out. I've done 48+ plenty of times... The worse (asside from extreem iritability) is the way my stomach starts to feel after the first 30 or so. It gets like gasy-churny-bloaty-burning bad.

Oh well... sleep is for the weak, more time for your hobbies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back