Enter to win Spider First Headphone "PowerForce"
Apr 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #137 of 181
Didn't win but at least they are doing that half off deal, soon as some cash is sent to my PayPal I'll be picking up some new phones! Spider accepts PayPal right?

Apr 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #139 of 181
For those who got the discount, is there going to be a pre-order form on the site or some promo code?

Apr 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #141 of 181
Say for instance, a member received the discount, but was not in the market to spend any $$$ on headphones at the moment. Could that member back out and release their spot to allow another person a chance to get the deal?

Apr 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #142 of 181
Yes, he could do that but we still need this member to send over the contact information of his friend through PM here. This way we will know which member has used this special review discount.

Quote:
Say for instance, a member received the discount, but was not in the market to spend any $$$ on headphones at the moment. Could that member back out and release their spot to allow another person a chance to get the deal?

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #144 of 181
Thanks for the giveaway! Anybody want my discount? I'm completely drained of money due to...prom.

Apr 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #146 of 181
My special review discount spot is up for grabs 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #148 of 181

Quote:

prom really screwed me too... but, income taxes comes to the rescue haha

I guess my date has it worse. Her dress alone was around $850, and she has at least 4 more things to wear...then again, she didn't pay for them herself.

And to Spidercable, Bleether PM'ed me that s/he wants my discount. Does s/he need to review them? I offered to review them for Bleether and just send them to him/her. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #150 of 181
^^ Same with me. Should be a few weeks according to Spider, but when they arrive I'll keep you all posted. I opted for the black; so it looks like we'll get to see the aesthetic differences more thoroughly. Good stuff! Thanks again to Spider for the opportunity, I'm sure it'll be an interesting review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back