Enter to win Spider First Headphone "PowerForce"
Mar 27, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #32 of 181
Well, I do love Rock, and I would love to try these headphones!

Just a question though, when you say you will "choose" a winner, does that mean you are hand-picking or randomizing who wins? The way you've worded it seems to indicate the former...

Mar 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #34 of 181

Quote:
Well, I do love Rock, and I would love to try these headphones!

Just a question though, when you say you will "choose" a winner, does that mean you are hand-picking or randomizing who wins? The way you've worded it seems to indicate the former...

We probably don't have time to hand pick, we will randomly choose.

Mar 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #35 of 181
I've been really digging the electronic genres lately. They all sound great on my realvoice earphones and I'd love to compare the new can against them. I was an early adpoter of the realvoice and wrote a short review of them.

Mar 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #40 of 181
*Edited to appease*
1. I listen mostly to Rock, primarily classic rock as of late, I also occasionally listen to rap, and listen to dubstep and other electronic genres probably a few times a week.
2. I have listened to both the on ear and over ear beats but didn't like either very much.
3. I love bass but don't want it to overpower the mids or highs. I do enjoy bassy dubstep but I mostly like bass when it is cleverly played in a good rock band.
4. Born and raised USA.

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #42 of 181
Guys if you don't meet the qualifications don't enter. I see lots of people posting their genre without stating if they own Beats of Soul or something similar. It's clear from these qualifications Spider is trying to assess their headphones against the competition. Someone who can't judge their headphones against their competition doesn't help them.

ulogin's post above is exactly what all entries should look like.

Carry on...

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #43 of 181
I meet all 4 criteria :p

1. I listen to pretty much 100% Pop/Rock/Hip Hop
2. I've owned the Studios which weren't great and now the Pros that will be gone soon because of the cost.
3. Who doesn't love bass + details?
4. US Resident

It looks like it's got nice styling already, if these ends up being better than the Studio and Pro I've heard yet manages to be competitively priced, I see a winner in the making. 

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #44 of 181
1.  Contemporary, Ballad, Classical.

2.  Have tried Beats, did not like them at all.

3.  Bass is critical (low frequencies are necessary for movies)

4.  US Resident (IL)

Mar 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #45 of 181
Had Solos, sold, my friend has them now.

Favorite genre is Dubstep, then Drum and Bass

Bass is very, very important to me, as long as nothing is sacrificed too much.

I live in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back