Enter to Win a Set of Fanny Wang Headphones!
Mar 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

FWHeadphones

Member of the Trade: Fanny Wang Headphones

Fanny Wang Headphone Co. Giveaway Contest

[size=x-small]Here’s How To Enter: [/size]

1. [size=x-small]“Like” the Fanny Wang Facebook page if you haven’t already.[/size]

• [size=x-small]“Like” the Head Fi Facebook page if you haven’t already.[/size]
  • [size=x-small]Go to your [size=inherit][size=inherit][size=inherit]Facebook [/size][size=inherit]profile[/size][/size][/size], and write a status message about what music you would listen to with your new Wangs and status tag Head Fi and Fanny Wang’s page in your status. [/size]
  • [size=x-small]We’ll choose three winners at random based on your @mentions that show up on the Head Fi page wall and Fanny Wang’s page wall.  Entry period: March 15 through March 18. Three winners get a free pair of Fanny Wang On Ear Wangs. [/size]

About Fanny Wang Headphone Company

Fanny Wang Headphone Co. pushes the trend started by 'Beats by Dr Dre' to the next level in terms of fashion, sound, and price. Audiophiles will be blown away at our superior sound quality, which rivals Beats by providing a forceful bass without loss of clarity. The same sound engineer in China who designed many ultra high-end headphone acoustics tackled the Fanny Wang challenge to create a superior sound that compliments urban hip hop while offering enough range to satisfy the diversity of modern consumers.

Our Headphones

The On Ear Wangs are tuned to deliver natural, thumping bass with crystal clear mids and highs. Sound balance and clarity are the most essential characteristics of the Fanny Wang audio experience, a truly versatile and beautiful sound explosion. In addition to Fanny Wang's devotion to technology-based audio engineering, the company's head designer paid equal attention to the headphone exterior. The iconic Wang design features a svelte, classy yet modern headband, duo-fold structure with sturdy aluminum hinges, a removable cord, and ear cups that combine supreme functionality with comfort.
  1. Custom paired titanium-plated drivers
  2. Comfort-focused, environment-diminishing ear muffs
  3. Integrated Duo Jack (in-line cable splitter) that lets your friends add on
  4. Backed by a 2 year warranty

Mar 15, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 53
Did it! I might do some reviews as well with Dubstep and Electronica.

Mar 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #7 of 53
I support this giveaway. The Wangs actually are pretty good for a pair of chillout headphones, and ^^^they're GREAT for dubstep and electronic.

Mar 17, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #10 of 53
"Fanny Wang" and "Head"phones sounds wrong. peace lol

Mar 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #12 of 53
I've removed a few very rude posts (and replies to them) from this thread. Regardless of who started the thread, it's never appropriate to trash it with elementary-school grade rudeness. Feel free to start your own thread(s) with comments about the headphones if you wish.

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #13 of 53
Meh... I had stronger words... but I self-edited. I'm going to stick with:

Is this an early April Fools Joke?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back