Enter Here for Annual FEXGF Complaint Contest!
Sep 17, 2006 at 1:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

stevesurf

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, it's finally happened; I have officially lost my mind. Today, the FEXGF complained so much about everything that I seemed to lose count. I have decided to put the complaining to good use; here are the rules for those entering my private contest:

- You must have an address in CONUS.
- Without going over, you must guess the number of times she'll complain to me tomorrow, beginning at 6AM and concluding at 10PM. For example, if she complains 20 times and Jeff guesses 15 and Dave guesses 21, Jeff wins.
- In the event of a tie, we will have a supplementary question to guess her the number of pets she has (not including me).
- You may only make one guess.
- I am expecting a particularly active day tomorrow, since we will be attempting our first tailgate together at the Jets/Pats game, and she's already complaining right now about me not telling her what time we're leaving for the game.
- Here's a hint as to her complaint frequency: in the last hour, she complained about:

*Fried Rice (three separate times)
*The time we're leaving for the game (twice)
*Me traveling too much
*The Orange Chicken (twice)
*Me posting on Head-Fi
biggrin.gif

This totaled out to 9 complaints. Keep in mind that I'll do my best to also avoid complaints as much as possible, but it's a 45 min drive to the game and an hour-and-a-half after the game, when I expect her to be the most cranky.

The prize is a limited edition Starbucks Gift Card worth $10. I know it's not a big prize, but I'm having a great deal of fun with this, and I hope you'll try your hand at how much she'll complain...
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 46
I am not completely sure What you are talking about, but...

1) You either need a divorce (or to break up with your girlfriend), whichever one is applicable.

2) I am going to hedge my bet, so my guess is '1'.

Have fun being miserable being b****ed at by your significant other on your way to a football game that you should be enjoying...

Sep 17, 2006 at 1:36 AM Post #3 of 46
Im deciphering FEXGF

The F is an expletive
The EX is for EX as in no longer in a relationship
The GF is for Girl Friend

and then I ask myself why bother?

Im sure if the Jets score a touchdown the noise from the stadium will drown out any gunshots and the swamps of Jersey are within walking distance. As for the smell, hey its Jersey, screw it!

Sep 17, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #7 of 46
I'm gonna be conservative and guess 34.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1
Im deciphering FEXGF

The F is an expletive
The EX is for EX as in no longer in a relationship
The GF is for Girl Friend

and then I ask myself why bother?

Close... it's the Future Ex-Girlfriend.
wink.gif

Sep 17, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #9 of 46