emu0404 usb power supply, where to buy?
Apr 26, 2009 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

spinneresque

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone.... here in India last night we had a HUUUGE power surge and lost many lovely things. Of course my first priority is to replace my fried power supply for my beloved usb emu 0404~! Can anyone please point me to a place where I can buy one, preferably one that will NOT involve any soldering, I just don't have the time at this point. Thanks!

Apr 26, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #3 of 5
Thanks F.Angel, can anyone recommend a regular store that sells this type of thing? I should have been more specific, I would like to upgrade to a
"linear regulated power supply to replace the flimsy switching supply (which is as light as my Nokia mobile charger), hoping to enhance its performance."

I know nothing about these things, but am happy to learn. Can someone please tell me where I can find one of these, or at least the exact terms that I should search for?

thanks

Apr 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM Post #5 of 5
Dear friends, I'm sorry if these questions are annoying, obviously I am a NOOB and I should not be pestering the DIY'ers. While I do love DIY projects, I don't have the spare time at this point to build one myself. I just want to buy one. I thought you all would be the best people to ask as you are always living in the 'parts' world and I know many of you like to play with Emu's.

o2smile.gif

So anyone, just a link to one that I can buy? I did search about the wall wart and the tread, but I hope there might be a simpler 'add to cart' type of solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back