EMU 0404 USB Modding FINISHED!
Jan 17, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by diditmyself /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a fried E-mu 0404 pci lying here. If you take a picture of your destroyed pin, maybe I can help you measure where it goes.

Thanks very much. I don't know if the USB and PCI version are very similar but its worth a shot. Post #4 in this thread shows what we would need to see. My problem is (at least) on U22, which is the same one that the OP has jumpers on. I know that I at least totally mangled the pad for pin 8 (V+), which is closest to the cluster of caps and on the right hand side in the picture. I've tried just jumpering from the same pin on U16 thinking that all I needed to do what get voltage to the thing from somewhere. No dice. I might have buggered something else up as well. Don't know. I'd really like to have a second (working) on to go from so I could at least trace what ought to be connected where.

-Michael

Oct 31, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #50 of 50
Hey Guys,

I bought an E-MU 0404 usb, and I want to mod it, but, I I'm not an electrician kinda person, let's say total lame, don't have the knowledge for it. So, is there anyone, who would do that for me for some bucks? I live in London by the way.

Thanks in advance,

Zoltan

neoyoli at gmail dot com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back