Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #241 of 265
I think the name 'TITAN' well fits for a new flagship. I expect a new flagship to have 18,20(?)ba and it would have enormous sound stage and thickness, and the name, 'TITAN' represents enormous and big,

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #243 of 265
IEM name = Heleus sounds good for the new Prototype :wink:

Apr 28, 2017 at 8:21 PM Post #244 of 265
Maybe Olympus or Olympia for a new flagship name? Olympus/Olympia fits the Greek theme you have going on and (from what I know of) no one else has suggested it. My current setup is a pair of Jaybird X2s and a pair of M40x with an iPhone 7 Plus. I been thinking of upgrading from the M40x to some high end IEMS for my "sit down and listen" setup because after 5 years I've gotten bored of the sound plus I've traveling more so IEMS are easier to pack in a backpack.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #251 of 265
For a 12 Driver, Heracles (Hercules) sounds apt what with his 12 Labours or 12 years in service.

But you lads are past 12 drivers per side now so....

For further flagships, we can have Odysseus as he's most noted for his journey.
And as another thing to consider, on his journey he was the one who was curious enough to listen what Sirens (which sing beautifully enough to lure sailors to their deaths) that he was willing to be tied up but ears uncovered so he can have a listen.
Fitting for us audiophiles, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back