Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Apr 20, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #226 of 265
Comment on the above post with your current in-ear setup, Head-Fi handle, and why you need the Zeus-XR in your collection!

Head-fi handle: younglee200
Current IEM setup:
DAP - Fiio x3 or Pioneer XDP-100R
IEM: JH-13 Freqphase, MEE P1, Hisenior B6 (Chinese 6-driver IEM), Nuforce Primo-8
Need for Zeus-XR:  I've always wondered if there exists an IEM that could match / beat TOTL full-sized headphones setups.  So far, none have come close.  The Zeus-XR might be the closest product we currently have on the market in terms of beating it!

Potential future IEM names:  Ares has been mentioned once, but I want to put another vote for it, it's a beautiful name.  Aether or Aeolus are good names too.

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:46 AM Post #227 of 265
[COLOR=1D2129]Comment on the above post with your current in-ear setup, Head-Fi handle, and why you need the Zeus-XR in your collection![/COLOR]

Head-fi handle: younglee200
Current IEM setup:
DAP - Fiio x3 or Pioneer XDP-100R
IEM: JH-13 Freqphase, MEE P1, Hisenior B6 (Chinese 6-driver IEM), Nuforce Primo-8
Need for Zeus-XR:  I've always wondered if there exists an IEM that could match / beat TOTL full-sized headphones setups.  So far, none have come close.  The Zeus-XR might be the closest product we currently have on the market in terms of beating it!

Potential future IEM names:  Ares has been mentioned once, but I want to put another vote for it, it's a beautiful name.  Aether or Aeolus are good names too.

effect audio is already using the name Ares in their ares 2+

Apr 24, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #229 of 265
Since we have the Olympian series named after Greek gods, we can have the Astro (as in astronomy) series named after mythical animals. A great complement isn't it?
Individual IEMs in the line up can be named after constellations such as Sagittarius, Draco, Ursa, Leo, Pegasus, etc.

May spark a bit of confusion with the current Campfire Audio naming strategy (Andromeda, Jupiter, Lyra etc). Or it might start a race to bag the coolest sounding constellations, which would mean more models from both manufacturers - a win/win situation! :wink:

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #233 of 265
I recommend 'Gaia' for a new flagship IEM coming up next.
Gaia is goddess of the earth and grandmother of zeus and mother of titans, hence I guess that her name is eligible to be chosen as the name of a new flagship model whose performance exceeds zeus.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #238 of 265
  • Current in-ear setup: Trinity Audio Atlas
  • Head-Fi handle: Ancient.Dream
  • Why you need the Zeus-XR: to drive my experience as an audio enthusiast to its pinnacle :wink:
  • Suggested flagship name: Empire Ears Infinity

:beers:,
M.

Apr 28, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #240 of 265
My propose to name your next flagship is Empire Elysium AΩ or Empire Elysian AΩ.

Elysium/Elysian for:

Elysium or the Elysian Fields is a conception of the afterlife by some Greek religious and philosophical sects and cults. Initially separate from the realm of Hades, admission was reserved for mortals related to the gods and other heroes. Later, it expanded to include those chosen by the gods, the righteous, and the heroic, where they would remain after death, to live a blessed and happy life, and indulging in whatever employment they had enjoyed in life.

And (Alpha & Omega):

To denote the whole of anything, the beginning and the end of in-ear setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back