Empire Ears Fourth of July Sale
Jul 3, 2019 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
Hey guys!

In honor of Fourth of July, we are running 15% off on all of our IEMs, excluding the Wraith and Valkyrie.
This applies to both Universal and Custom. Check it out on our online store. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Have a great holiday and enjoy your weekend!

IMG_9963-Edit.jpg
*Coupon Code: YAYAMERICA

Jul 4, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #6 of 10
How about a box of twizzlers :ksc75smile:

Now come on, that was a serious question and as we all know it's impossible to be serious with Twizzlers, it's in their commercials.

Jul 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #7 of 10
Since America is 243 years old, shouldn't EE be offering 243% off their products? It seems fitting. By the way, I'd be all over that.

Jul 4, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #8 of 10
Since America is 243 years old, shouldn't EE be offering 243% off their products? It seems fitting. By the way, I'd be all over that.

If that were the case they would have to give us money along with the product. Lets not be greedy and just settle for free, its fair to everyone.

Jul 4, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #9 of 10
If that were the case they would have to give us money along with the product. Lets not be greedy and just settle for free, its fair to everyone.

No, no, no, don't be hasty, there's another option. Buy a Nemesis at a 100% discount and get a pair of Legend X as EE's gift to you. That would be awesome. Besides, what better way is there to celebrate America than to channel Marx: from each according to his ability to build awesome IEMs, to each according to his need to listen to those awesome IEMs?

Jul 4, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #10 of 10
You just about had me! I’ve wanted some Legend-X’s since participating in the tour last year, but haven’t been able to convince myself to pull the trigger.

I’m headed on vacation next Tuesday, saw this beautiful America Day discount, and impulse decided to take the plunge to remind myself of the land of the free and home of the brave while in the wild foreign land of Canada. :) Went to the site and saw that the new case is even included now, which put me over the edge out of duty and love for country.

But tragedy struck when I went to add them to the cart. They’re out of stock with a 3-4 week lead time. You’ve lifted my hopes to new highs, only to dash them away.

Sadly it wasn’t meant to be and the rational half of my mind is starting to wrestle back control. If your site is wrong on inventory though, let me know and I might drown it into submission with the sweet sounds of a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back