Empire Ears Black Friday Sale
Nov 25, 2019 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
Hello everyone!

Empire Ears is excited to announce our 2019 Specials for Black Friday!

4CG5ScF.jpg

Starting at 11:59 Thursday night, you can take advantage these incredible savings on all of our models.
This is the first time we are running a discount on our Wraith and Valkyrie models!
The sale will be ending at 11:59 on Monday evening!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here or at austin@empireears.com. We'd love to make something special happen on your next set of customs.

In addition to the incredible Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, we wanted to something a little different..

Thanksgiving is just a few days away, and this year we want to express a little gratitude towards the Head-Fi community. As some of our earliest and most stalwart supporters, we wanted to offer some Limited Edition models before they hit the broad market. From now through December 25, these models will be available exclusively to Head-Fi users, and in very limited quantities. Furthermore, we will be offering these Limited Edition models at a higher discount than we have ever offered before, at 30% off of MSRP.

There are two universal models that we will be offering, each in unique finishes.

The first is one of the Head-Fi favorites, the Phantom. The Limited Edition Phantom will feature an Opaque Titanium Face Plate, on a Translucent Storm Shell, with Silver Logos.

ipWMqB8.jpg

5sYMc9L.jpg

Next is one of our most popular models from the X-Series, the Nemesis.
This model will be available with a Bocote Wood Face Plate on Onyx Shells, with Gold Logos.

zlroF7G.jpg

qhyM4mq.jpg

Both of these are only available in Limited Quantity. We wanted to offer you all first dibs, so if you are interested you will want to reach out to myself directly either here, or again, at Austin@empireears.com.

Thank you guys so much for you continued support and have a great Thanksgiving!

h3X1Vnv.jpg

Nov 25, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #2 of 7
Finally! Looking forward to my first CIEMs. I sent in my ear impressions a week or two ago. How can i check if it's been scanned/processed yet?

Nov 26, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #5 of 7
Cool. Just sent you PM.

Nov 29, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #7 of 7
Hey guys! The sale is here. I'm glad to help with any orders or questions you might have today so just reach out here, or at austin@empireears.com!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day!

Got my order in last night. Excited and will be waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back