Emotiva entering the game with eGo!
Apr 26, 2015 at 9:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Wfanning1

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all just got back from axpona seeing tons of nice stuff, (best year yet) liking emo equipment I was intrigued by thier info on new secrets on display? I found when entering thier room they have a new portable amp/ dac comming out in May ( they say?) first impressions? Not bad they have two versions one bit bigger than the other. I was told one is for more demandinding cans with a few more settings. They are both about the size of a Sony a15 (give or take) typical 24/192 decent sound but I found it strange as they incorporated these " filter" settings where it's possible to enhance sound by selecting one of the few that you prefer. Sorry for the sketchy info I didn't get much time with it but will report more as last day is today and I will try to swing back around to verify internals and better specs of the two

May 5, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #3 of 3
So I did get to check it out a bit more the next day, it was explained it is called the Ego and comes in two models. Both same shape one being a bit larger. They both are about the size or an a15. The only real differences between the two are the larger incorporate optical and has a bit mor power to drive more demanding cans. Price was tbd but a guesstimate was around $200usd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back