Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Aug 25, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #336 of 802
One more day
wink.gif

Anyone wanna venture a guess on how many more people will sign up for the intro. price?

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #339 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetlag
...but black/gold should be awesome!

I agree
wink.gif

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:01 PM Post #342 of 802
This is the last day for the intro price of $ 295.00 for the Hornet portable headphone amp. Please, please, do not ask for the intro price after midnight Chicago time, Central time, as it won't happen. Thanks for all who posted in this thread, those who send me the pms & those who e-mailed me, all your orders will be honored. As to colors we have no way of knowing yet if we can have them at no extra charge, but the Black & dark gray will be the two main colors with Gold silk screen. Please do not send e-mail asking for your orders either as it eats my time which I have very little of, When things are happenning I will post here & update the event & give you the info that I have. All the posted orders have time & dates on them, when the Hornet will be ready we will ship on first comes firs served bases. Please do not ask me if you should send money either, I will only take the money when I have the product to give you. I will let you know before hand that it will be the right time for paying for the amp.
Thanks again for your trust in the Hornet, I will try my best to give you a product that will put a smile on your face, if you are not satisfied, you will have your money back.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back