Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Jul 21, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #20 of 802
biggrin.gif

Sounds great, please add me to the list for $295 for a black -- though I am interested in what the other colors look like also, when you have sample pics available
eek.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 7:57 AM Post #24 of 802
Put me on this list for $295 too! Black is just too classy I think though like others it would be nice to see sample pics for the colours for an easy choice. Ah, decisions, decisions

Jul 21, 2005 at 12:19 PM Post #25 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
Hey Ray,

Question, does this come with a battery or will the user supply one?

I found a new rechargeable battery that is 9 volts @ 275ma in capacity, this is the highest I have seen. Right now I am using the 9 volts @ 250ma capacity. That means the Hornet could last even longer time wise with the new rechargable than the one I have. I am in contact with the supplier to see if I can purchase big quantities of these new batteries to pass it to you, the consumers. The price, $295.00 does not include the battery, but it would surely reduce the price of a good rechargeable battery, for you, if I can get it at much lower price.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Jul 21, 2005 at 2:40 PM Post #28 of 802
Add me to that list too. I'd like one that's balck with gold lettering.

PS: Does anyone have an exact date for this?

Jul 21, 2005 at 3:22 PM Post #29 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
I was just wondering can the hornet be op amp rolled? Some headfiers like to roll the op amps similar to tube rolling a tube amp for different flavours in sound.

Hi Mike....
The answer is NO.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back