Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Dec 2, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #406 of 650
Hi Ray,
Payment sent via paypal today!
darthsmile.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #410 of 650
IIRC - Ray said he was anticipating getting the first group of them out the door on Thursday...............so, in real terms - stay home Monday and wait for it.............wait.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ..

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #412 of 650
Ray,
Payment has been sent for my unit (post #90).

Thanks.

Dec 2, 2008 at 4:30 AM Post #413 of 650
Dear Ray:

I have sent you a Paypal payment today(12/1) for the Mustang in the amount of $339--$325 + $14 shipping. I posted my order on November 26--Post #257 on this thread. My order is for an all Black amp with a Gold volume knob. I am a repeat customer--purchased the Hornet in 2006. Thank you for your assistance. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. Looking forward to receiving the Mustang!

Kindest regards,
Van A. Dukeman

Dec 2, 2008 at 11:33 AM Post #415 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by chai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just out of curiousity, shouldn't a P-51 with a wine body, brass ends and wine knob be classified as a two-tone amp? I thought 401.17 USD was the cost for a one-tone colour? (Unless I've misread something in the shipping or that the brass ends are not the faceplate)

You're absolutely right, chai. I've made a mistake here, that's why I return to my original choice all brass with the paid one-tone color price. Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #417 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IIRC - Ray said he was anticipating getting the first group of them out the door on Thursday...............so, in real terms - stay home Monday and wait for it.............wait.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ..

25 P-51 Mustang were shipped last night, Monday. Those were the very first head-fier who send the money via pay-pal. We are working on the second shipment today.
Ray Samuels

Dec 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #419 of 650
That's a nice surprise Ray. I'm feeling sorry for myself that I didn't send my PAYPAL before yesterday. Now kicking myself......kick, ouch......kick, OUCH. What do the fates hold for Monday payers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back