Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Dec 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #393 of 650
Hi Ray,

Made payment. I would like an all-black with gold knob. If there is no gold, please make it a white knob.

Also s/n request: 77, 177, or a string of 8 if its not taken. Thanks.

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM Post #395 of 650
Dear friends & head-fiers around the world, we thank you for your trust in our products & sure hope that you will be pleased with the P-51 once recieving it. Glad we could make your Holidays a little happier.
We have plenty on our hands to keep us busy for some time. As indicated before we will process the orders according to the way they arrived. All orders came via pay-pal so we will take the first group of names & build their amps & ship them, this process may be repeated many times, your patiance will be appretiated. Please don't send e-mails asking when it will ship, as I ship the fastest posible way I can, more e-mails will only take the time away from building these amps thus delaying the shipment.
All I can say that we will try our best to make this Holiday a very happy one for you.
The Holiday special price is no longer available. ALL those who posted on this thread, to the very last one before my post, asking for one will be intitled for a Mustang. The P-51 is at regular price of $375.00 plus the shipping. If you want to order one please do call me at 847-673-8739 to arrange for the payment.
We will examine all the pay-pal payments as we ship these amps if it happened some were incorrect we will get in touch with you via e-mail to correct the mistake.
Thanks again for your orders & you will be hearing from us soon.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM Post #396 of 650
This is great... I know it takes time but online shopping is such an exciting process. Especially when you track your item from being shipped and anticipate the delivery guy till your doorsteps. Let's hope the amp comes with my ESW10 so I can end this year burning them in. Ho ho ho!

Dec 1, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #397 of 650
I sure hope I get in on the first shipment
frown.gif

I didn't pay until yesterday morning. I'm going out of town next Friday and wanted it for the long flight.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #401 of 650
Mr. Samuels,

The email says that the amps will go out in separate mass shipments...

Any idea how many will be going out per week?

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #404 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy855 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Payment sent today via PayPal. (My Preorder Post #264)

I finally changed the colors to Wine Body, Brass Ends, Wine Knob for 401,17 USD.

Thank you.

Just out of curiousity, shouldn't a P-51 with a wine body, brass ends and wine knob be classified as a two-tone amp? I thought 401.17 USD was the cost for a one-tone colour? (Unless I've misread something in the shipping or that the brass ends are not the faceplate)

Dec 2, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #405 of 650
Hi Ray,

Paypal $$ just sent for a black body with gold knob. (Post #59)

Can't wait!

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back