Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Nov 30, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #363 of 650
Ray,

Payment sent for my all blue P-51. I can't wait to hear that sweet little sucker!

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #369 of 650
I just read from the few pages in front that this offer ends at the end of November which I guess is today. I want to p/u one of these but don't know where the description of how to pay, etc is located without having to read thru 36 pages. Would someone be able to link me to where the buying specifics are for a unit sent within the U.S. ?

Thanks

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #371 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just read from the few pages in front that this offer ends at the end of November which I guess is today. I want to p/u one of these but don't know where the description of how to pay, etc is located without having to read thru 36 pages. Would someone be able to link me to where the buying specifics are for a unit sent within the U.S. ?

Thanks

Ray's post #294 talks about the price. Click here.

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #372 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks

Page #30 post #294 by Ray Samuel of this thread

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM Post #373 of 650
thanks both of you for the link!
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #374 of 650
Hi Ray,
Pre-Ordered last week post #263 & ready to send payment. I live in Hawaii, and I'm sure I'll have to pay more for shipping to my little rock. Want to know what's the damage for a clear/white w/black knob? Thanks.
Headphile808.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back