EMAC 535SE Impressions Thread
Oct 19, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #16 of 30
Good news.

Oct 19, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #17 of 30
Sorry for the lack of communication. We are not dead - it's just been complicated. I should opt for more communication rather than less, but my tendency is to clam up until I am sure, and in this situation, sure is hard to come by.

Barring anything else unforeseen (and we've had enough of those, thank you) - we are expecting that a couple units will ship out at the end of the month, with the remaining units shipping in the second week of November.* At that point we will revisit the timeline for the next production run and consider re-opening sales.

Thanks for the update. End of the month is Trick or Treat, I am looking forward to a big treat and hopefully no trick :)

Nov 2, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #19 of 30
I message with Liam this evening and the completion is very close. Maybe even Tuesday of next week. Fingers crossed.

I wonder if they will be susceptible to burn in?

Nov 7, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #21 of 30
Last bits being delivered this morning (yay shipping delays). Since these are solid state, there should not be noticeable 'burn-in' changes. We do run them for a period to test the primary chips and make sure no magic blue smoke is trying to escape, if there will be any audible change due to operating temperature, it should occur in that first 24 hour period - but even that is unlikely.

Nov 7, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #22 of 30
Last bits being delivered this morning (yay shipping delays). Since these are solid state, there should not be noticeable 'burn-in' changes. We do run them for a period to test the primary chips and make sure no magic blue smoke is trying to escape, if there will be any audible change due to operating temperature, it should occur in that first 24 hour period - but even that is unlikely.
Awesome!!

Dec 1, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #27 of 30
I have received notice it is scheduled for availability to be picked up tomorrow. Since I will be at work, I changed to picking it up at the FedEx Office.

You're lucky!
Mine was set to ship last Friday but it seems the 240V ones have a bit of a delay.
They're probably very busy getting all these amps tested and shipped.
Hopefully I'll receive mine next week.

Post a pic will you! :)

Dec 28, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #28 of 30
12-28-17 EMAC 535SE.jpg

Enjoying the EMAC 535SE with the Utopias using the WyWires Platinum cable being fed by Roon into a LH Labs Infinity v2.0

Attachments

• 12-28-17 EMAC 535SE.jpg
    12-28-17 EMAC 535SE.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Jan 15, 2018 at 5:26 PM Post #30 of 30
Someone probably just forgot to pay the Squarespace bill or they have a credit card on file that expired. Could also be an error at Squarespace. Needs to be fixed though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back