Elite TWag Micro Prototype
Apr 10, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #122 of 136
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdoi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
okay.. with the arrival of this micro lod and mini to mini i've completed my collection of twag cables
icon10.gif
and i'm having trouble burning them in... ran out of dap/amps...
ph34r.gif

craig! do us a favor next time! burn in all the twag cable u sell...
beerchug.gif

I know, buy more amps!

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #123 of 136
is the whiplash elite twag LOD compatible with the ipod touch 4g? and is it worth it to upgrade to the oyaide right angle switch.. i am looking for a nice LOD and i think this will be the one i am buying if my question is answered. thanks

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #124 of 136
I actually really enjoy the Oyaide on every cable that I have made using it. It is low profile (Straight more than the Right Angle), looks slick, and it sounds great! Ive always been a fan of Rhodium since I heard the Furutech RCA's!

Dec 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #125 of 136

Quote:
I actually really enjoy the Oyaide on every cable that I have made using it. It is low profile (Straight more than the Right Angle), looks slick, and it sounds great! Ive always been a fan of Rhodium since I heard the Furutech RCA's!

Thanks you for the reply likwid,so an the upgrade will be worth it then, but is it going to work with the ipod touch 4th gen...? that's my other question.. before i am going to buy it. if it is i will be glad to purchase it asap as i get the a confirmation that it does work with my ipod.. thanks
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #128 of 136

Absolutely! Craig always tests all of these cables on all of the more recent iPods for compatibility before we actually make them a product!

Thanks likwid for the response now i am going to order

Jan 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM Post #129 of 136
just placed an order on last friday, so how long does it take for my LOD to be shipped?

Jan 9, 2011 at 3:39 PM Post #132 of 136

Quote:
Quote:
Usually just a couple of days, depending on how backed up we are at the time.

it's been a week now, but the LOD hasn't ship yet...

Whiplash is closed for this week, because they are attending CES.  Read separate posting in the forum.  They'll resume business on Monday.  I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff as well, some of them ordered several months ago.  They will be delivered.  They always are, even if a bit late.

Jan 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #133 of 136

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Whiplash is closed for this week, because they are attending CES.  Read separate posting in the forum.  They'll resume business on Monday.  I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff as well, some of them ordered several months ago.  They will be delivered.  They always are, even if a bit late.

The delivery brings back memories of Xin Feng and his amps.  usually took months but delivery always came and the product was top=-notch

Jan 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #134 of 136

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the info didn't know that..

Jan 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #135 of 136
The delivery brings back memories of Xin Feng and his amps.  usually took months but delivery always came and the product was top=-notch

so this is for the amps right? and not the waiting time for LOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back