Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Apr 7, 2020 at 5:37 AM Post #451 of 5,576
Can I see the picture of fitear connector that is used for this brand please?

Apr 7, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #452 of 5,576
I vote for the brown one with the Eletech logo on it.

Apr 7, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #454 of 5,576
Haha! Your dog GIF is amazing as always! Eletech Team will be staying indoors and work till this blows over. At least now we get to enjoy some Chita while we work eh? :D

WechatIMG10.jpeg

Heh heh! Good one! :) Stay safe buddy. Hope to catch up soon!

I know. Our confinement starts only now. Bummer!

PS : Quick Poll - Between the "Iliad " / " Plato " carrying case, which one do you guys prefer more? If you have a choice of color, what would that be?

WechatIMG12.jpeg
WechatIMG11.jpeg

We're may be in the process of developing a limited run of these cases ~ :)

- Eric

Both are awesome, but I like the feel of the Iliad case. The color of the Plato case is super cool, so I will say ideally the Iliad physical case with the Plato color :)

I have both because I refuse to give @Wyville's Plato back HA!

-Collin-

Apr 7, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #455 of 5,576
Both are awesome, but I like the feel of the Iliad case. The color of the Plato case is super cool, so I will say ideally the Iliad physical case with the Plato color :)

-Collin-
You enjoy it a bit longer! I am not yet at the stage that I will be sending around black helicopters in the night. :sweat_smile:

Apr 7, 2020 at 3:41 PM Post #456 of 5,576
You enjoy it a bit longer! I am not yet at the stage that I will be sending around black helicopters in the night. :sweat_smile:

Or send it my way! LOL I'm currently cable-less while I get my Leo II fixed. :sleepy:

Apr 7, 2020 at 11:30 PM Post #458 of 5,576
Haha! Your dog GIF is amazing as always! Eletech Team will be staying indoors and work till this blows over. At least now we get to enjoy some Chita while we work eh? :D

WechatIMG10.jpeg

PS : Quick Poll - Between the "Iliad " / " Plato " carrying case, which one do you guys prefer more? If you have a choice of color, what would that be?

WechatIMG12.jpeg
WechatIMG11.jpeg

- Eric

Hi Eric! I did not realize that Eletech now has its own cable thread until today! NYC Canjam was such a great time for me to listen and afmire your cables, especially Iliad and Plato! Personally I prefer the brown tanned one. I guess that gives me a classic leather feeling.
Hope you stay safe and sound:)

Apr 8, 2020 at 3:47 AM Post #459 of 5,576
+1 for Iliad myself - green is king :D

Haha! Why am i not surprised that you would pick Iliad's one :p

I vote for the brown one. Yesterday I ordered the two cables from the Virtues series and I would love to have one of those cases.

Welcome to the family buddy :) Hope you love the offerings at Virtues series. While those do not come with these cases, they do come with a leather clasp/clip that's quite nice too! :) While these cases are not available to purchase separately, we are looking into making limited runs of another leather case in this fashion.

Bearing in mind I haven't seen either of them in real life yet..
I'd choose the brown case at the bottom.
The Iliad one is of course stylish and elegant, but personally I can't resist the traditional chunky crafted leather aesthetic :)
For that same reason, it looks great in the brown colour, but I'd imagine (thinking of Dignis cases for Sony ZX300 for example) that it could also look great in a teal blue, purple or yellow colour too :)

Indeed! It's a choice between the ruggedness and smooth and posh finish at this point. We're still exploring and probably will visit the some leather tannery when the lockdown is over to choose!

Can I see the picture of fitear connector that is used for this brand please?

Heyy there, unfortunately Singapore is currently on lockdown and Im unable to visit the office to grab a pic. I'll send you a pm with the picture when the lockdown has been lifted :)

-Collin-

Haha! Im sure Wyville wont mind it. Though he'll miss it for sure. Now that you've owned both. Which case do you think is a better form factor? Noting that "Plato's" comes with a clip to hang to bags and etc while "Iliad's" is a round smooth circular case meant to be carried around.

Hi Eric! I did not realize that Eletech now has its own cable thread until today! NYC Canjam was such a great time for me to listen and afmire your cables, especially Iliad and Plato! Personally I prefer the brown tanned one. I guess that gives me a classic leather feeling.
Hope you stay safe and sound:)

Hahaha! Nice to have you here buddy! :) The Thread is new-ish, yeah im glad you noticed. It was great hanging out at NYC. Lets do that again next year! :)

-Eric

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Apr 8, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #460 of 5,576

- Eric

Definitely the iliad case :) This spartan helmet looks badass :)

giphy.gif

Apr 13, 2020 at 6:03 AM Post #464 of 5,576
Hi guys,

Hope y'all are doing well despite the circumstances. Best to stay indoors and enjoy all your gears now. I recently reviewed the Prudence which has a very engaging and lively sound, without sacrificing timbre. Here is the review.

https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/04/review-eletech-cables-prudence/

The Head-Fi version of the review will come soon.

Prudence-01.jpg

Have a great day guys.

Apr 13, 2020 at 8:02 AM Post #465 of 5,576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back