Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Nov 29, 2022 at 12:47 PM Post #4,262 of 5,615
DSC00272-scaled.jpg

I can't express how happy I am with my Eletech Prudence...
But this review can: https://www.ear-fidelity.com/eletech-prudence/
Big thank you to @Eric Chong for being a great guy!

Nov 29, 2022 at 6:44 PM Post #4,263 of 5,615
Late to the party but oh it's so worth it.

IMG_0044.JPG

Nov 29, 2022 at 6:55 PM Post #4,264 of 5,615
Late to the party but oh it's so worth it.

I think this would be a lovely combo, given what EVO needs in certain aspects across the frequencies, but oh how I miss its bass quality, prob unrivalled in my mind. I hope something similar with improved mids and treble from EE will come along in the near future.

Nov 29, 2022 at 7:08 PM Post #4,265 of 5,615
I think this would be a lovely combo, given what EVO needs in certain aspects across the frequencies, but oh how I miss its bass quality, prob unrivalled in my mind. I hope something similar with improved mids and treble from EE will come along in the near future.

While out on medical leave, it's been months since I've listened to music via DAP + IEMs. This was my first listen and it's quite lovely – one of the best cable pairing with EVO so far. I'm quite smitten with the design – it's just gorgeous – and sound.

Now if I could splurge on another as this was originally destined for the Xe6, LOL. Have to resist as there's more goodies from Eric being released.... next month?!?!

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2022 at 1:41 AM Post #4,266 of 5,615
Figured since there has been less discussion on the great ICs that the Eletech team makes, I’d share some photos the Iliad IC being deployed in a very different context. The Iliad being used to feed the portable Stax set up, both the SR-002 and the SR-001 and their respective energizers. They are fed from the line out of the DX300. The Iliad brings to the table an added level of transparency, as well as an excellent sense of dynamism and character.

Now to ponder if I should get a 3.5mm IC made from Plato as well. Decisions decisions… :)

3EDA22D9-1CA9-429C-97D4-35DD6ADA2E5F.jpeg
B8899B2B-51E9-47FC-9972-B3595BB6111C.jpeg

Dec 1, 2022 at 1:05 AM Post #4,269 of 5,615
Been so long! Hope you've (and Barnie) been keeping well heheh :)
Hey Eric! Yes, it's been a while since I popped in here. I have been busy finishing up my first book, which is at the publisher now and I am trying to get through all the paperwork. I will also be running my own graduate course in Spring and so need to do a lot of paperwork for that. As per usual when I need to do a lot of paperwork... I end up getting distracted here. 😅

Barnie is doing well. He has finally been able to start immune therapy for his allergies and now we have to wait for at least six months to see if it works. Other than that he is one very happy boy.
DSC_0467.JPG

Dec 1, 2022 at 2:55 AM Post #4,270 of 5,615
Hey Eric! Yes, it's been a while since I popped in here. I have been busy finishing up my first book, which is at the publisher now and I am trying to get through all the paperwork. I will also be running my own graduate course in Spring and so need to do a lot of paperwork for that. As per usual when I need to do a lot of paperwork... I end up getting distracted here. 😅

Barnie is doing well. He has finally been able to start immune therapy for his allergies and now we have to wait for at least six months to see if it works. Other than that he is one very happy boy.
DSC_0467.JPG
Nice! We will likely not be able to enroll for your graduate course, but we can certainly look forward to your new book. What subject is it on? :)

Dec 1, 2022 at 6:06 AM Post #4,271 of 5,615
Nice! We will likely not be able to enroll for your graduate course, but we can certainly look forward to your new book. What subject is it on? :)
I am afraid the course is indeed only open to specific students. The book is about Hungarian Nobel prize winner Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, who did his early research at our local university. The university asked me to write a book about him. I believe it will be published open-source, but it is in Dutch, so might be difficult to read.

Dec 1, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #4,272 of 5,615
Another Eletech arrival, Astute. Everyone was admiring my new Eletech "manpurse", "exotic" cable and of course shinny FIR Bunneh.

IMG_0088.JPG

Dec 2, 2022 at 2:23 AM Post #4,275 of 5,615
IMG3652.jpegIMG3654.jpeg

The boys went gaga with phone photography today because of a sweet gift~!

Thanks @metaljem77 for always pampering us!
Looks like it's even her favourite! I could do a job interview on the 7th when I'm in Singapore if you save just one tiny little piece???

drftr

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back