Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #4,846 of 6,987
Quote:
TOMORROW!

The highly anticipated (Finally) new Boards of Canada: Tomorrow's Harvest will be released stateside and I can get a hi-res copy. oooh yeah!

Okay, I have just measured the DR of this album or just the first two songs and it came down to around 10-12 dB, absolutely not bad, actually quite excellent compared to so much else within the same genre and many other albums out of this genre..

Do I really like/enjoy/understand this album?  Not sure yet, it is a matter of expectation matching my preferences.  Sound quality wise it is absolutely up there and so far I can't find anything to discredited this.

Jun 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #4,847 of 6,987
Quote:
I dig.   Need more.

i cant stop listening to this album myself 
beyersmile.png

off to download "tomorrows harvest"...

Jun 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #4,851 of 6,987
Quote:

Okay, I have just measured the DR of this album or just the first two songs and it came down to around 10-12 dB, absolutely not bad, actually quite excellent compared to so much else within the same genre and many other albums out of this genre..

Do I really like/enjoy/understand this album?  Not sure yet, it is a matter of expectation matching my preferences.  Sound quality wise it is absolutely up there and so far I can't find anything to discredited this.

i adore this album and as a massive fan of BoC, this is an excellent return.  as you said, the sound quality is excellent, and the music is just superb, classic BoC, no selling out here

Jun 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #4,852 of 6,987
Any Koan fans in here? I read somewhere that they have a new album coming out - The Way of One. Their last original album, Argonautica, is incredible. 

Jun 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #4,853 of 6,987
Here's their Argonautica album. A must for the Psychill fans. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #4,854 of 6,987
You know, lately, I've been trying to find some dubstep songs that actually wow me. Like, the kind that if you heard on it the radio, you would try and find it....
I have a classic (Gemini- Blue) and I was just wondering if you guys had some song recommendations like blue...

Jun 16, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #4,855 of 6,987
This is free: http://intoxicationadvice.bandcamp.com/album/air

Jun 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #4,856 of 6,987
You know, lately, I've been trying to find some dubstep songs that actually wow me. Like, the kind that if you heard on it the radio, you would try and find it....
I have a classic (Gemini- Blue) and I was just wondering if you guys had some song recommendations like blue...

I've been listening to a few Masq tracks, neuro/trap/dubstep....I've been wowed to say the least. It's nothing like Gemini, but it is new style and pretty sick

https://soundcloud.com/masqofficial

Jun 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #4,857 of 6,987
Made a new Big Room House mashup today. If you like energetic phat kicks, give this a listen. :p
https://soundcloud.com/raidzero/dont-hold-back-on-kangaroo

Starkillerz & Dimitri Ko vs Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero vs Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan vs Swedish House Mafia vs Cold Play.

Jun 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #4,859 of 6,987
Need something similar to Neat Beats and Mndsgn.. Any recommendations??

Jun 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #4,860 of 6,987
Quote:

try full russian by "xKore" and also some never say die comps...  i personally like piano tune by bar9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back