Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #3,496 of 6,987
Quote:
Heh...Electronica...

yeah it's the all-encompassing genre 

another guy doing really great quirky stuff:

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #3,497 of 6,987
No it's not (even iTunes calls labels it correctly as Electronic), but I'd appreciate not making your first post in the thread a slight against what a lot of other people in this thread like.

(And no stupid UKF genre arguments either. God I hate YouTube)

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #3,500 of 6,987
Quote:
cool track, kinda reminds me of burial / boxcutter combined with boards of canada and some mellower idm stuff

i'd love to hear about more music like this too...i have a lot of downtempo / liquid d'n'b stuff but not much with that distinct "dubstep sound" (whatever that means LOL)

This is from one of last years best albums

Oct 22, 2012 at 7:05 PM Post #3,501 of 6,987
Quote:
Yeah I just went with mp3, double the price for lossy is just too much money for me to handle 
dt880smile.png
 anyways, back on topic...

Bwub Bwub Bwub:

Hee hee, I love the "Bwub bwub bwub" and they do it so many different ways!

Oct 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #3,502 of 6,987
MorbidToaster, what songs did you post a few hours ago? Can't click on them anymore, and don't give a name.

Oct 22, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #3,503 of 6,987
The video (thus the full uninterrupted version) of Sub Focus' Tidal Wave was the first one. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8vlk1UR99k

The second was this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicCHaC_z5I

Quote:
MorbidToaster, what songs did you post a few hours ago? Can't click on them anymore, and don't give a name.

Oct 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #3,504 of 6,987
Like them both, your recommendations are always good. This thread really helps me stay updated on what's coming out/going on in the scene. I'm able to still keep up even when life is hectic. Thanks everyone.

Oct 22, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #3,506 of 6,987
You should try Evol Intent or Spor...or Limewax for that matter. All similar styles. 

Also, did you just listen to the original or did you check out some of the remixes on that release?

You literally get 3 of the most legendary names doing remixes on that release. Spor, 16bit, and Amon Tobin. IMO, 16bit and Amon Tobin being the top picks.

Quote:
Machine Gun by Noisia

Awesome tune.  Seems a little more stately and serious compared to most Drum n Bass, I like it.

The Tidal Wave single release is going to be one of the best of the year. As for Feed Me...Lots of new stuff coming from him soon, too. Not to mention his recent Spor release. Mmmm...

Quote:
Like them both, your recommendations are always good. This thread really helps me stay updated on what's coming out/going on in the scene. I'm able to still keep up even when life is hectic. Thanks everyone.

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #3,508 of 6,987
Yea that BBC Radio mix with Feed Me was impressive, lots of new stuff hopefully coming. Listening to Zedd lately of course and Boys Noize new album. Deadmau5's new album has a few bangers but overall a little disappointed to be honest. Also listening to Jaytech's new album multiverse, kinda disappointed as well. Just got the 2 new Spor songs tonight, see how it is. 

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #3,509 of 6,987
Speaking of Tidal wave, here's a Flosstradmus remix I really enjoy:

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #3,510 of 6,987
Everyday by Rusko is awesome!  I know Rusko was suggested a while ago in this thread; so thank you very much.

This thread is like AM PM- too much good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back