Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Sep 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #3,121 of 6,987
Quote:
I'm mostly excited to DJ Fresh and Foreign Beggars.

Favorite Hadouken! track is easily Trapdoor with Feed Me. That track blows it up...

Mad was the first electronic-esque song I loved, although I didn't get into them too much until Trapdoor, seriously good. Feed Me is a baller, can't wait for the album.

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #3,122 of 6,987
While I'm excited for more Feed Me (and it sounds promising compared to the last release) I honestly just want more true Gooch (aka Spor). He's been ignoring Spor and it makes me sad.

Quote:

Mad was the first electronic-esque song I loved, although I didn't get into them too much until Trapdoor, seriously good. Feed Me is a baller, can't wait for the album.

Sep 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #3,124 of 6,987
Oh no I mean he should do what he do because they're both fantastic projects. I just want my more Gooch-erific DnB.

...unlike Mr. Swire's latest endeavor...

Quote:

Some of his friends on twitter say the Spor album is amazing, although Jon's angry about everyone bugging him about it.

Sep 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #3,125 of 6,987
I've had a few days off of here as i went to a DnB show friday night to see Hamilton, Optiv & BTK. Needless to say it turned into quite the large weekend. Was pretty dissapointed with Hamilton's set to be honest. Optiv & BTK smashed it though. A lot of deep, dark & grimey DnB.

Quote:
The DubFX is really, really good. He is as you said impressive and as Morbid said, very original. This is such a good thread, I'll have so many new artists to check out. I only wish I had more time and money. So liqwidlord, how are the 7000s? They are a pair  of headphones I have been paying attention to for a while now. What are you driving them with? I'm sure Kinetik must sound sick through them!

This IS a great thread. My D7's are amazing. So much better than i could have hoped for. I didn't get a chance to hear them before i purchased, as there is no where too audition cans where i live. I could have bought them interstate but they retail for $1400 AUS. Pretty pricey. Ended up ordering them online for cheaper. Just a small upgrade from my Sennheiser HD555's
gs1000.gif
. At the moment I'm just running them straight out of my Mac book. I don't have an amp yet, but i'm looking for one. I'm using Audirvana integrated with iTunes. It definitely makes a difference using some different software which i didn't think it would at first. I strongly recommend a pair if you can get the money together. The bass is unbelievable. It goes so deep and it's its still really clear, unlike the mud bath that Dre Beats serve up. Every can i've listened to before has been really forgiving and i had never noticed much of a difference in quality of tracks. My D7's are shredding poor quality tracks to the point where its unbearable. Unfortunately for me, most of my library are 320 Mp3's (I'm a fool, i know) I have sent an email to BP inquiring if i can re-buy my library in lossless and only pay the audio format fee. Still waiting to hear back. My wallet is going to hate me over the next few months.

As for how Kinetik sounds? WOW. I never realised that the quality of samples would make an audible difference. How wrong i was. I ended up buying everything he's done.

Quote:
So does iTunes, but sometimes it's all you've got. 

Also, this Dub FX talk reminds me I don't have the latest remix album. Must get.

Grab it! It's sensational

Quote:
Oh no I mean he should do what he do because they're both fantastic projects. I just want my more Gooch-erific DnB.

...unlike Mr. Swire's latest endeavor...

I couldn't agree with you more.

A couple of nice liquid tracks to send me to sleep. Two standouts from my last BP shop.

Sep 11, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #3,128 of 6,987
Quote:

All the Gooch talk got me to listen to the Pacfica EP again. Amazing. Completely different take on the original here. 

Whoa! Hadn't heard this remix. The Shock One family is most talented (Reija Lee). On the DL now

Quote:
Hybrid Minds is great dude, new EP just came out.

Speaking of Liquid, omg:

Really feeling this one! I'm gonna do some Hybrid digging now. Cheers for the tip

Sep 11, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #3,130 of 6,987
http://www.youtube.com/user/byebyecopyright?feature=results_main

Anyone heard of this Youtube channel? My highschool is setting up an internet radio and I've been looking for copyright free music. They do have some decent stuff on there.

Sep 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM Post #3,131 of 6,987
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/byebyecopyright?feature=results_main

Anyone heard of this Youtube channel? My highschool is setting up an internet radio and I've been looking for copyright free music. They do have some decent stuff on there.

Never see it before, will look into it.

Here's another couple of tunes definitely worth mentioning:

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #3,133 of 6,987
Still too busy at the moment to have time for discovering new music. Still, I felt like sharing something so here's a semi-decent effort uploaded by millstones. It's a remix. The original can be heard here.

Those who like free downloads might also be interested in this free various artists mini-album: http://kitchgomirecords.web.fc2.com/cyfarfod.html
I've heard most of the songs only briefly so I can't really give the release my personal recommendation. Listen for yourself; you can always delete the files if the music is not to your liking.

Sep 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #3,134 of 6,987
Quote:
Whoa! Hadn't heard this remix. The Shock One family is most talented (Reija Lee). On the DL now

Really feeling this one! I'm gonna do some Hybrid digging now. Cheers for the tip

<.< why do I hate youtube... because my pc sucks pretty hard! Anyways nice tracks :3, I had the first one at some SERIOUSLY loud volume, and wow that intro Hit like a couple Bricks to my face ;3

I'm looking into Hybrid Minds though now :3 I always enjoy new tunes ^^ 

Sadly the only thing I'm doing is rediscovering Skream and Digital Mystikz

Earth Run Red is my fav tune atm!

In addition I some how came Across Icicle ... any one heard of him? [Could be old music] but still I'm enjoying the sound just from uTube Crummy Pc and my lame E6 xD 

And finally ... I wanna hear some serious DnB LIVE <.< but the only DJ to come to town was Liquid Stranger... who's new stuff I'm not a fan of =.= [so I didn't go :/] 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back