Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Aug 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #2,972 of 6,987

Free super chilled DnB. Sounds great on my Brainwavz HM5, lovely bass. 
basshead.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #2,974 of 6,987
A couple of tunes to brighten the day.

Aug 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #2,976 of 6,987
(Dirt Monkey Remix) Protohype & Init - 'Bombs Away' 

xKore & Dope Arcade - Savage

Sound Switch & JLee - I Like To Scream (Bass Bong Records)

http://soundcloud.com/soundswitchglitchhop/sound-switch-jlee-i-like-to

Theres no youtube video of that song, i highly suggest listening to it though 
smily_headphones1.gif

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything but does anyone else in here produce electronic music at all? 

Aug 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #2,977 of 6,987
I dabble. I've recorded a few Ambient tunes but I haven't the time or patience to get my drum kicks right. I'd rather just spend time listening and contemplating theory.

Quote:

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything but does anyone else in here produce electronic music at all? 

Aug 15, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #2,979 of 6,987
A couple of days ago I realized I hadn't given the Thirty Remixes album a proper listen with my absolute attention, although I'd heard all of the songs at least a couple of times. I ended up listening to it three times in a row, and since the album is about 100 minutes long that ended up taking my entire evening (I enjoyed every minute of it). The first song I've embedded is an awesome remix of Hiroyuki ODA's Day Break done by Nhato. The second one is one of my all-time favorites regardless on genre. The only problem I have with it is that at 8:50 in length it's way too short (it IS called The Endless Love). The only remedy I've found is to listen to it again, and again.

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #2,980 of 6,987

Yup, just started producing properly recently, but they're mostly just big loops really (then again isnt most electronic big loops? Just with more incidentals).

So if anyone wants to check my music out my soundcloud's here: http://soundcloud.com/error403
And I've put them up on Youtube but I'm too lazy to do proper editing or anything so you might as well just listen off soundcloud. Plus there's 320kbps mp3 downloads available from soundcloud.

Plus an album I've found recently (so I don't feel like I'm just promoting myself):

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #2,983 of 6,987
Don't know if it was mentioned, but I saw new Deadmau5 full-length studio album drops September 25th. That'll be cool to hear what's new from him. 

Aug 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #2,984 of 6,987
Probably the same thing that was new 2 years ago. :wink:

Unless he decided to go more...Moore-y. In which case it'll be worse.

Quote:
Don't know if it was mentioned, but I saw new Deadmau5 full-length studio album drops September 25th. That'll be cool to hear what's new from him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back